I'm New !!!!

Options
Hi !!! Im Sam - been on here a couple of weeks and just found this bit!! Just been reading the DILF post and still chuckling!!! 89 posts ! thats impressive! Was tempted to put Milf in my opeing post but seems a bit rude for a woman to put!
Did think Id opened the wrong site and I was back on the Fish one!

Sooooooo Im 43, single - self employed ... have been overweight for 23 years and now single in my 40s it seems that Men dont want a cuddly girl - so if I want to meet the man of my dreams Im going to have to get my finger out and shed some weight !!!! lost 4 llbs in my first proper week - hoping for similar this week.

Starting fitness next week although i do walk quite a bit every day - bit of zumba then hoping to start running - couch to 5k ish.

Good to know theres more than me in this fat suit prison LET ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAM X

Replies

• 2credneck208
    2credneck208 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Love the post, you can add me if you like!
  • Dawnog
    Dawnog Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You sound great, add me if u want to
  • nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! If you honestly and accurately enter everything you eat and all the exercise you get, you should start seeing great results. Congrats on finding the site! You can do this!
  • fitinthirteen
    Options
    I'm new too- would love to have a friend here!
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me... 137 pounds in 8 months. Good luck everyone and keep on keepin' on!
  • donnadavies72
    donnadavies72 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi !!! Im Sam - been on here a couple of weeks and just found this bit!! Just been reading the DILF post and still chuckling!!! 89 posts ! thats impressive! Was tempted to put Milf in my opeing post but seems a bit rude for a woman to put!
    Did think Id opened the wrong site and I was back on the Fish one!

Sooooooo Im 43, single - self employed ... have been overweight for 23 years and now single in my 40s it seems that Men dont want a cuddly girl - so if I want to meet the man of my dreams Im going to have to get my finger out and shed some weight !!!! lost 4 llbs in my first proper week - hoping for similar this week.

Starting fitness next week although i do walk quite a bit every day - bit of zumba then hoping to start running - couch to 5k ish.

Good to know theres more than me in this fat suit prison LET ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAM X

Welcome Sam! I would seriously recommend the NHS couch 2 5K I didnt think i would be able to do it but I have completed the 9 weeks and I am now working on increasing my speed. I feel GREAT!

I have only been on here 2 weeks but it is a brilliant and friendly site. I would love to be added as your friend as i need all the motivation i can get to stay on the Apple cart of healthiness!

Hello and Good Luck
    xxx