Hello Onederland!!!

Options
I started this journey well over a year ago weighing it at 222lbs... I tried weight watchers which helped me drop about 12lbs than on to MFP and I have finally made it to 199lbs as of this morning. I have never been so excited! I almost jumped for joy in the gym locker room this morning but managed to maintain myself until I got in the car. There is nothing more motivating than success! Now to get to my first weight loss goal I set for myself over a year ago... only 4lbs to go!!!

Replies

• bhb301
    bhb301 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!
  • phyllisann26
    phyllisann26 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Snubbleup
    Snubbleup Posts: 66
    Options
    Great job! :smile:
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!!
  • tererob
    tererob Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success. I can't wait until I am there also. I started at just about the same weight as you and my goal is to be 199 also. Even if it is 199.8 I will be happy. Congrats again!
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you
  • KristinC717
    Options
    Its such a great feeling! You got this :) I can't wait to lose another 20lbs!
  • GracefulPinkMorpho
    Options
    Major Congrats!! I can't wait until I get there again!! :)
  • saraj78
    saraj78 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I hit Onederland today too!! Soooo freakin' exciting I can barely stand it. Congrats to you!!!
  • Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you and Saraj! It's an amazing accomplishment!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!