What to drink?

Options
Anyone have any suggestions about what to drink instead of diet soda? I don't like the taste of coffee or tea, and get tired of plain water

Replies

• uberkrafty
    uberkrafty Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    What about flavored water or coconut water? I'm also a big fan of green juice :)
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    for water....you can add fresh squeezed lemon/limes..some fresh fruit with mint
  • mklassy123
    mklassy123 Posts: 153
    Options
    There are SO MANY types and flavors of teas out there. Tried a flavored one and refrigerate it. You might be surprised how much you like it. I drink my tea with no sweetener in it, but you can add a little sweetener before you put it in the fridge.
  • zillah73
    zillah73 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    What about adding things to your water? Lemon, lime, cucumber, mint, apple. You can even dress it up with just a little fruit juice and club soda for a "spritzer".
  • lulucat24
    Options
    You better start liking coffee and or tea! Both provide your body with anti-oxidants and decrease appetite while raising your metabolism. I used to HATE both and now i can't get enough of either and actually collect loose leaf teas. Also get used to water too, your body needs it more than you could imagine. All I can say is don't fall into those flavored and artificial drinks like mio, Gatorade, lemonade, or other sugary and fake drinks. Put good into your body and your body will start to crave it! You really should work to like the three things you said you don't care for instead of trying to replace one evil (pop) with another evil (fake drinks like mio and gatorade) If you want a pop like thing try carbonated waters without flavorings or additives. I love them when I am in the mood for something different!
  • Bandster07
    Options
    At the moment I am having a strawberry and kiwi sugar free water and it is very refreshing.
  • jmyoung971
    jmyoung971 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I love the Crystal Light Raspberry Lemonade. Its sugar fee, caffeine free, and gluten free. And only 5 calories!!