Faithful & Determined MFP's, Let's DO this!

Options
Howdy :) Sadly I just deleted 1/2 my MFP friends list for being inactive for over 2 weeks. I am a determined everyday logger with a 50 lb loss so far! I am looking for other MFP's like myself who log daily to help keep me motivated and accountable & vise versa. Feel free to add me by message also (or I will think its spam). Good luck my fellow MFP's! WE can do this!

Replies

• sarkazm
    sarkazm Posts: 104
    Options
    Determined a log daily too! Feel free to add :-)
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Sarkazm how did you already kill this thread?!? LOL!!!!! I am awesome as well, anyone feel free....
  • pirate6323
    pirate6323 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am also a daily MFP user and need active FL friends. Feel free to add me.
  • Eyesblu
    Eyesblu Posts: 60
    Options
    you can sure add me I log everyday and everything. i'm going to do this.
  • KJ77493
    KJ77493 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. Also looking for friends who are on daily. Need all the help and modivation I can get. :)
  • exile40
    exile40 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<Daily logger who deletes his friends if they are gone longer than 6 days.
    Feel free to add me , my diary is open also.
  • jennaraemb
    Options
    Just started out! Getting the hang of this calorie thing.... feel free to add me! I log everyday! :happy:
  • ratherride
    ratherride Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I log daily, after every meal or snack. Logging faithfully is the only real way to know how your doing. I am a lifelong dieter, ready to be on my last loss campaign. I joined about a month ago and only today had time to click the community tab, this is nice. Anyone who reads this is welcome to add me.

Good eating to all. There is no luck involved it is all about determination.
  • sarkazm
    sarkazm Posts: 104
    Options
    Sarkazm how did you already kill this thread?!? LOL!!!!! I am awesome as well, anyone feel free....

Sorry!:-P