I'm new. I love food. I need friends. =)

Options
Hello all! I'm new this week and thought I'd post to gain some friends-ones who will not be afraid to jump my case (in a productive way please =) ) when I'm slacking and pat me on the back when I'm rockin'. I'll be on here everyday, not exactly sure of time frames, but I'll be here. A little background, so you know where I am today... Started getting sick and tired of being sick and tired about a year and a half ago. Lost 54+ lbs-woot woot! Gained it all but 25 back. *sigh* Life got in the way... or at least that's the excuse I allowed myself to make. So, here I am. Sick and tired of being sick and tired-again. Life's too short to be anything but happy. Can't be happy if I'm not healthy. Hopefully I can encourage you and you can do the same for me. Feel free to add me.

Replies

• awholenewworld
    awholenewworld Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend. I am looking for a support system to help me achieve my goals too.
  • Momiofour
    Momiofour Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I am looking for friends to motivate me. I feel like I am losing my motivation!!!
  • Dragon67
    Dragon67 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    u can add me.... i love food too :bigsmile:
  • luckylei
    luckylei Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I don't have any friends yet and I love food, but even more than that, I hate exercise!! Could use some buddies!
  • nsoares143
    nsoares143 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I can use all the motivation I can get as well :)
  • SueZ26
    SueZ26 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi all! You can all add me too! I'm fairly new to this forum and am looking for friends to motivate and help keep me motivated.
  • chels0722
    chels0722 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Food nom nom nom nommmmmm :) I think we could be friends! Welcome to add me! I will kick your butt when it needs kicking!
  • TillyTick
    TillyTick Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I recently joined and started my diet. Not got lots to lose but I keep putting it off. This time I will do it.
  • 0xbalthamosx0
    0xbalthamosx0 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Foooood! We have something in common.
    You can add me! I can try stop you from cravings :D
  • debbieled32
    Options
    this is a great site, you will love it
    i have been here for seven days now and find it very usefull
    im not the only one out there who loves food and who feels like they just want to be healthy again
    enjoy
  • Kevin_Rex
    Kevin_Rex Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hey there... we all love food so you're not alone there :)

Add me! I'm on here consistently and would be super glad to keep you motivated, focused and awesome, as it would do the same for me :)

Happy Thursday!
  • jarelary4
    jarelary4 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    First of all, congrats on deciding to get healthier! We all experience bumps in the road, why else would we be here? Feel free to add me - I can use some friends too!
  • jarelary4
    jarelary4 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I don't have any friends yet and I love food, but even more than that, I hate exercise!! Could use some buddies!
    I don't have many friends yet either, feel free to add me - we have food loving/exercise hating in common!
  • TheRunningGuppy
    TheRunningGuppy Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I like food. And friends. :flowerforyou: And anyone who is encouraging and dedicated to their health would be a good friend.
  • ChristinaD2
    Options
    Hello & welcome! Please feel free to add me... always eager to make new friends :smile:
  • gates49512
    gates49512 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like. I'm fairly new here myself.
  • HealthyGirl_2013
    HealthyGirl_2013 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New here too! Feel free to add me as well =)
  • Melaney1
    Melaney1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi ,
    Feel free to add me.
  • michelle7673
    michelle7673 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I'm new too -- well about a month now -- I loved food then and I still do!!!
    Feel free to add me as a friend as well --
    Michelle
  • Krystina2020
    Options
    Add me!! :) i love food to... and need a lot of hel, support, and motivation!!!