76 lbs down...almost half way to goal

Options
ajalcazar84
ajalcazar84 Posts: 72 Member
I decided I needed to get healthy again after almost losing my dad 2 years ago to a heart attack brought on by diabetes and obesity. I topped off at a disgusting 388 pounds and did not want to be in his shoes in 20-25 years. To date, I have lost 76 pounds and need 82 more to reach my goal of 230 and only recently restarted on MFP. I didn't realize such a difference until I put these pictures side by side. I hope you can see it.

wir8jo.jpg

Replies

• nashbear
    nashbear Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is an amazing transformation. You look awesome.
  • ekaustin7
    ekaustin7 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! You can definitely tell the difference! You are well on your way to hitting that goal :drinker:
  • melissab6968
    melissab6968 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You are doing so well!!
  • _Josee_
    _Josee_ Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing transformation :) Keep up the good work!
  • Barbsunshine
    Options
    Wow! Great job! How long did it take you to get down this far?
  • ajalcazar84
    Options
    It's taken me about 2 years. It's a relatively slow process compared to some but progress is progress not matter how slight.
  • Snotori
    Snotori Posts: 156
    Options
    Awesome! And very true! I mean none of us just woke up and were suddenly big therefore the weight won't just come off overnight so I say good for you I mean look in 2 years you are a completely new man. Great job and story!
  • ajalcazar84
    Options
    ty!
  • sheri555
    sheri555 Posts: 38
    Options
    I really hope that you're proud of yourself! The fact that you've been working on this for the last two years shows how committed you are, and it's very inspiring! You look great, keep it up, you're doing amazing!
  • Narc_soda
    Narc_soda Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    What a difference already ! Looking great ! Keep up you hard work..... :)
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    great job!!!! huge difference!!!
  • persilcolours
    persilcolours Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Huge difference! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!