My mid P90X Tranformation with Pics!

Options
sabauman
sabauman Posts: 31 Member
I'm not big on telling my story because I don't think I really have anything to tell that can be nearly as inspiring at some of the stories I've heard.

At my heaviest I weighed in at 230 lbs. I had gotten to the point where I didn't really care about how I looked or felt anymore. At the time I was an active alcoholic usually consuming upwards of 2-3 liters of vodka every day. I finally hit my bottom and committed my life to my King and Savior. Since that time, I struggled through replacing alcohol with anything that could make me feel better, including over eating.

One day I just got tired of feeling like crap and having no energy to do anything. So I downloaded a C25K app and started running. That's when I realized that I could turn my addictive behavior into some good and I became obsessed with my health and fitness.

60 days ago I decided I needed to step it up and I started P90X, the rest is history and the photos below are just a beginning to where I want to be.

Here is my heaviest at 230lbs in 2010
f19031721_zps3077e338.jpg

These are when I started P90X. The first picture is 30 days prior to starting.
P90XDay28challengeprogress_zpsbce18f6e.jpg

This picture is at 60 days taken today (3/7/2013)
IMG_0076_zpsc37a09d2.jpg

Another 4 weeks of P90X and I'm expecting bigger results! :D

Replies

• BabyLeila23
    BabyLeila23 Posts: 410
    Options
    congrats!
  • NotBonJovi
    NotBonJovi Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Wow! Really astonishing. And you put me to shame.

Congratulations.
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Love the story and you look gr8t!
  • Evachiquita
    Evachiquita Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Wow! Way to turn your life around! You DO have an inspiring story, and you should share it. :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • mikkimomof3
    mikkimomof3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You have come such a long way in the past few years! Very inspiring!! I'm doing Insanity now, but plan on doing p90x sometime in the near future..thanks for sharing your fantastic results thus far!! :)
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Awesome! This just totally makes me more excited to keep pushing ahead. I'm almost finished with week 3 so just starting here, but looking forward to similar results I hope. Thanks for sharing!
  • VictoriaSiu21
    Options
    Holy crap o__o
    You...look really good.
    Thanks for sharing!! People who are struggling with P90X/Insanity realllly needs this!
  • exile40
    exile40 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Nice work bro
  • FutureFitAuthor
    FutureFitAuthor Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Your physical transformation is great so far! Your mental, emotional, spiritual transformation is what makes the difference!
    Give God the glory! Keep at it!!!!
  • sabauman
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the nice comments. One thing I forgot to mention is that 20% of my progress really only comes from working out. 80% is really a healthy diet. I consume between 1800 and 2400 calories a day depending on my workouts and I eat clean. I know some people say calories in calories out and that's true but what you put in your body determines how you feel and is your fuel for pushing harder in my workouts. If I eat all my calories in sweets, I feel like crap and my workouts suffer. But I'm only speaking for what works for me.

Thanks again!!
  • sabauman
    Options
    Holy crap o__o
    You...look really good.
    Thanks for sharing!! People who are struggling with P90X/Insanity realllly needs this!

Thank you!
  • dmaloof2013
    dmaloof2013 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are doing amazing work! Great job :-)
  • sabauman
    Options
    Awesome! This just totally makes me more excited to keep pushing ahead. I'm almost finished with week 3 so just starting here, but looking forward to similar results I hope. Thanks for sharing!

Just stay committed no matter what. And eat clean! You WILL get results! Bring It!!
  • KathPearce
    KathPearce Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I am amazed and awed..........congratulations on such an all round transformation! :happy:
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    WOW...I am floored....I can't wait til I start in April...You rock!
  • annapomegranate
    Options
    I've been going back and forth on whether I really wanted to try p90 for weeks now. Thanks for helping to make my decision! You look awesome!
  • SweetlyVague
    SweetlyVague Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Wow! Incredible!
  • kini324
    kini324 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You Look great! Good job! P90X is a great program!
  • luckyjuls
    luckyjuls Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Wow. Hardcore results!
  • AllAboutThatTreble
    AllAboutThatTreble Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Woot! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!