Anyone else having issues with being too full?

Options
Hey all.

I'm eating healthy, salads, proteins and such. But, I'm now finding that, even though lunch/salad isn't huge, I'm unable to finish it. Anyone else having this issue? I guess making even smaller salads is in order, but then how can I log it? 9 times out of 10, the amounts on the daily food counter can't be changed. Getting kinda frustrated!

Suggestions?

Replies

• virtualjunkyard
    virtualjunkyard Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    This is a problem?????? Ha!
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Hey all.

I'm eating healthy, salads, proteins and such. But, I'm now finding that, even though lunch/salad isn't huge, I'm unable to finish it. Anyone else having this issue? I guess making even smaller salads is in order, but then how can I log it? 9 times out of 10, the amounts on the daily food counter can't be changed. Getting kinda frustrated!

Suggestions?

what can't you change?

I'm too full often.

I do finish my plates of food usually though.. but I start with one serving size.. or a small. I never finish any of my dishes if I got out to eat.. unless it's a small size at a place like noodles and company. but to go out to eat? I always end up bringing stuff home.

It's all an estimate anyway.. Unless you weight everything.. just don't underestimate and you'll be fine.
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    You can create your own food, make your own entries for salad if you want to. If I buy or make a salad and I can't finish it, I usually log it as .5 (half) or along those lines. I've created my own "recipes" for my salads as well as saved my concoctions as a "remember meal" that I can use over & over again.

Some days I'm just not hungry and other days there are not enough calories in the day
  • kaekencoffee
    kaekencoffee Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You can create your own food, make your own entries for salad if you want to. If I buy or make a salad and I can't finish it, I usually log it as .5 (half) or along those lines. I've created my own "recipes" for my salads as well as saved my concoctions as a "remember meal" that I can use over & over again.

Some days I'm just not hungry and other days there are not enough calories in the day

Yeah, I know it sounds weird to some, but I think I'm going to have to try just logging it as a meal, but eating 0.5 (half). I've only had a sub from Subway twice since Christmas, other than that, I don't eat out. When I order a sub, I get them to scoop out the inside of the bread, then lots of veggies and easy on the light mayo.

Thanks for the suggestions!
  • royalstewart13
    Options
    NO! Great problem to have.
  • oxyJ3N
    oxyJ3N Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have problems with being too full, or a lack of appetite. I take multiple prescription medications that really kill my appetite. When I do eat something, I can't always finish it, and I end up lacking calories and proper nutrition.

I try to eat several small things a day, but I have found that eating things high in calories seems to be the only way to get close to 1,000 calories. I am a vegetarian, and have been for years; taking a whole foods multi-vitamin seems to be my only saving grace.

Help?
  • ElliieMental
    Options
    This is a problem?????? Ha!

lol :)