Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Some of my favorite Jillian Michael's quotes....

six week six pack "You want more? I've got more"

30DS Level 1 - "You want to workout for 20 minutes and get results...you get no rest" (Something like that)

30DS Level 3 - "These last few reps....this is where the magic happens but you've got to fight"

six week six pack "Twist...Rip"

NMTZ - "You can see her muscles workn' through her pants right now"

Killer Buns and Thighs - "You want this.....you do it this way"

30DS - Results don't come for free.

Sorry to those who don't like her. I just think she is so motivational. Anyone got any quotes to share?

Replies

• RUNN3Rmom
    RUNN3Rmom Posts: 441
    Oooh, she is my TV wife! :)
  • The "don't come for free" quote <3
    Did my first day of the 30 day body shred. Thought my heart was jumping out of my chest!
    I like her, but not sure if I can do this work out. Guess I'm gonna have to try again tomorrow and see how it goes.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    "You feel that knot in your stomach... well that's fear leaving the body right there"

I love that one and her.. its so funny cause when she says that, I feel that knot and I'm like WHOOOOA :laugh:
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    I like her on the show she likes it when you workout so hard you puke
    30ds, if you want abs like this follow her(Natalie), I would do anything for abs like this ( I thought she had great abs)
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    :laugh: I like the *****y face Natalie gives Jillian when they're about to do chest flies and Jillian goes "Here, I'll help you out."
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    "Don't phone this one in"
    "Get comfortable with being uncomforatble"
  • KassLamb
    KassLamb Posts: 98 Member
    30ds lvl 1, during oblique crunch:
    "The neck is not invited to this party."

It's probably not even that funny, but it made me laugh/fart mid-crunch.
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    She and I have a love hate relationship....I love her....but hate her at times!! She kicks my butt daily though!
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    Killer Abs - "You would never think this is too easy. Because that would be inviting the devil - and the devil would be me".
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    I just tune out all the talking and focus on getting to the end of the dvd workout. She is good though along with Denise Austin.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Can't remember which DVD it's from, but the one that has always stuck with me is, "You have no idea how strong you are until you try!".
  • princessrisariri
    princessrisariri Posts: 162 Member
    Love her to bits at the moment, watching all of losing it on youtube.
    However when doing my 30DS day 2 this morning I screamed 'YOU *****!' at the tv more than once...
  • jessmart83
    jessmart83 Posts: 283 Member
    I love Jillian, she is my current girl crush right now. I told that to my bf last night and his reply was "You love someone who kicks your *kitten* every day? Sounds like an extremely abusive relationship to me."
  • DVaughan1975
    DVaughan1975 Posts: 158 Member
    Love all the quotes!!! Keep it up ladies!!! We Rock!
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Love that B!@#$.

And sometimes I swear at her and come back for more the next day!
  • laurynwithawhy
    laurynwithawhy Posts: 385 Member
    "I want you to feel like you're going to die" 30 DS I think. It lets me know I'm doing it right ;)
  • choosingsara
    choosingsara Posts: 98 Member
    You should be floating off the ground right now, cuz you strong!!
  • atb0821
    atb0821 Posts: 458 Member
    I used to hate her. So much. Now, I want to be her BFF.

My fave quote is from 6 week 6 week pack. She says something like "you're not going to quit. What you're gonna do is look reeeeediculous. That's what you're gonna do."

Love it.
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    "Don't phone this one in"
    "Get comfortable with being uncomforatble"

My favorites :)
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    I like when she says, "Eyes on Natalie"...because Natalie is hot...duh! Haha :)

No, but really...