Old fashion Diet and Exercise!

Options
kakes80
kakes80 Posts: 251 Member
I can't stress this enough! I wish I would have started and stay started rather than yo-yoing forever! At the beginning of November I woke up and I said to myself, enough is enough! I sometimes like to post a lot but if I reach someone MY SIZE who thinks its impossible, ITS NOT. I had only been taking front progress pics of myself because I was afraid of the side view. I am still over 300 lbs. BUT then I realize I started at about 380 and today I weighed in at 315! THIS WAS AFTER HARD WORK AND "mostly" clean eating for 4 mths! It works if you work it everyone. There are no easy ways out. If there was more people would be their ideal size. It takes time but IT HAPPENS! Be patient with yourselves! Seriously! That is my number one advice when someone asks me what my secret is. Believe you can do it and do it... and don't give up! Feel free to add me if you need a push! I need it too!

zy7r5c.jpg

Replies

• albatrosssherpa
    albatrosssherpa Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    way to go!
  • ThinkThin85
    ThinkThin85 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Congratuations that is amazing! How many calories were you eating a day?
  • pwnderosa
    pwnderosa Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    What a difference! Lookin good lady! :)
  • kakes80
    Options
    Congratuations that is amazing! How many calories were you eating a day?

1200-1500 low carbs and low sugar...
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!! Keep it up!
  • joislosingit
    joislosingit Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Well done.... you can see a big difference. :smile:
  • krickeyuu
    krickeyuu Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look great and your attitude is spot on.
  • aleesh_
    aleesh_ Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! I started out at 303 in April of last year and now I am 207! Just keep doing what you're doing!
  • kakes80
    Options
    Great job!!!! I started out at 303 in April of last year and now I am 207! Just keep doing what you're doing!

AMAZING! Well done!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Congrats....Keep it up!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • donohoe4
    donohoe4 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Great job! You are doing wonderful. Keep up the good work.
  • sprintto50
    sprintto50 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Whatever you are doing, it sure is working!
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I can't stress this enough! I wish I would have started and stay started rather than yo-yoing forever! At the beginning of November I woke up and I said to myself, enough is enough! I sometimes like to post a lot but if I reach someone MY SIZE who thinks its impossible, ITS NOT. I had only been taking front progress pics of myself because I was afraid of the side view. I am still over 300 lbs. BUT then I realize I started at about 380 and today I weighed in at 315! THIS WAS AFTER HARD WORK AND "mostly" clean eating for 4 mths! It works if you work it everyone. There are no easy ways out. If there was more people would be their ideal size. It takes time but IT HAPPENS! Be patient with yourselves! Seriously! That is my number one advice when someone asks me what my secret is. Believe you can do it and do it... and don't give up! Feel free to add me if you need a push! I need it too!

zy7r5c.jpg

Amazing! Keep up the great work!
  • kcoty12
    kcoty12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!

Great attitude, keep it up! :)
  • castell5
    castell5 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    You have the right idea, diet + exercise + willpower.
    That's it.
    Then you get results.
  • Rak0ribz
    Rak0ribz Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I tell people I'm on this fad diet where I restrict my calories and work out 3 times a week. :)
  • bgardiner49
    bgardiner49 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Well done! Inspiring
  • Dreams2bFit
    Options
    Wow!! I am impressed! Great job! Keep it up, Girl- you can do it! ;)
  • kakes80
    Options
    I tell people I'm on this fad diet where I restrict my calories and work out 3 times a week. :)

Awesome lol
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great job and you are right! Old fashioned commitment and dedication, eating better and exercising. No magic diet or pill. Excellent!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!