Spandex Slip-Up

Options
carrieliz81
carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
I ran with my hair down tonight... because... after I started out it was becoming quite apparent that my spandex suck-to-your-body pants were in fact falling down and placing me in grave danger of public indecency. I had to remove my hairband to cinch in the waist a few inches. Spandex pants falling off my chub rolls! Now that's what I call progress.

Replies

• DwightJenkins
    DwightJenkins Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wow. I'm both amused and aroused at the same time. :) Good job!!
  • KiriKiriKiri
    KiriKiriKiri Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    "Pants on the ground, pants on the ground"....

CONGRATS!!!!
  • gecallo
    gecallo Posts: 135
    Options
    That's beautiful!! Keep it up spandy!! ;o]
  • Thinwithin2010
    Thinwithin2010 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    OH oH OH I can't wait till my spandex fall down! Hell I can't wait to be able to wear spandex!!!!!!! Joking aside congrat's !! I bet it feel's good....:laugh:
  • SisterC
    SisterC Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I was thinking...Pants on the ground, pants on the ground too!!! LOL Congrats!
  • KiriKiriKiri
    KiriKiriKiri Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Or, you could have just rolled with it...

There is a race held annually up in Washington state called the Bare Buns Run. Yep, it's EXACTLY what you think it is. Who needs spandex? LOL!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    That is RIGHTEOUS!!! Congrats!
  • hijacker
    hijacker Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    "Bare buns run"? I think my appearance in that might eliminate runs in the future. :wink:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    haha That's awesome! I had to throw out about 3 pairs of shorts because they did that! No more basketball shorts for me. They're too loose! Now I buy shorts with drawstrings. :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!