Mornin' Sunshine!

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
Hope you all have a WONDERFUL day!!!!

Sipping my coffee!! The weather is cooler today. Starting to get ready for my trip out West!!

Good stuff!!!

:heart:
Tam

Replies

• TamTastic
    Options
    Hope you all have a WONDERFUL day!!!!

Sipping my coffee!! The weather is cooler today. Starting to get ready for my trip out West!!

Good stuff!!!

:heart:
    Tam
  • ty_bradley01
    ty_bradley01 Posts: 321
    Options
    Where you headed Tami??
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Morning! Drinking my second cup of coffee myself.. Have a safe trip to wherever you are going :)
  • TamTastic
    Options
    From July 1-6 will be in Oregon, visiting my family (might get up to WA too)....and from the 6-9, we will be in Santa Barbara, CA visiting my father-in-law and his wife. Should be nice! Santa Barbara is like paradise!! Hey, thats a place you could go Ty!! LOL!!
  • stschulz
    stschulz Posts: 340
    Options
    Worked tonight.:frown: :frown: :frown:

Got to get some sleep.

Maybe I wake up early enough to still go out on the bike.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Awwwww!!! I so miss Cali when ya'll post about it! ::sigh:: Sometimes, I just really miss home!
  • ty_bradley01
    ty_bradley01 Posts: 321
    Options
    From July 1-6 will be in Oregon, visiting my family (might get up to WA too)....and from the 6-9, we will be in Santa Barbara, CA visiting my father-in-law and his wife. Should be nice! Santa Barbara is like paradise!! Hey, thats a place you could go Ty!! LOL!!

Sounds like fun!! I might have to check that out.:bigsmile:
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Good morning.... Happy Monday To You All :happy: It' going to be another HOT day in Texas.:drinker: :drinker:
  • TashaKnight
    TashaKnight Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Good morning! You're feeling happy today =)
    Enjoy the trip and the weather.
  • TamTastic
    Options

Sounds like fun!! I might have to check that out.:bigsmile:

If you go, there is a little seafood place out on the wharf...OMG, the BEST shrimp tacos ever! I can't wait to get my NOM NOM on!!
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    OoOooOOoh...chowder on the warf... NUM!

::sigh::

Have a great time!
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    morning all!

i am also sipping coffee...and actually glad to be at work... my in-laws were in town (well they still are at my house right now) and I definitely love them, but definitely cant wait to have my house back!!

i HATE not having the internet at my house..i fell so behind all weekend!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    morning all!

i am also sipping coffee...and actually glad to be at work... my in-laws were in town (well they still are at my house right now) and I definitely love them, but definitely cant wait to have my house back!!

We miss you EM!!!!! :heart: :heart:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Good morning.... Happy Monday To You All :happy: It' going to be another HOT day in Texas.:drinker: :drinker:

Same in New Mexico!! When they forcast 100 for the high, ya know it'll be 110!!

:flowerforyou:
  • LML79
    Options

Wow.. you must be melting away over there! It's cold and rainy here in Rhode Island.
  • Fab140
    Options

Wow.. you must be melting away over there! It's cold and rainy here in Rhode Island.

It's 73 right now.....lol. It's a dry heat (only 21% humidity right now....I'm a weatherbug lover!!) so your skin feels like it's searing off. :tongue:

Enjoy some cold rain drops for me!! :wink:
  • Fab140
    Options
    morning all!

Goodness. :flowerforyou: For housing your in-laws!!
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    Ya, in-laws...The only thing scarier than an attack cat with baloney...in-laws...
  • BlackBeltLJ
    BlackBeltLJ Posts: 190
    Options
    75 degrees at 8:30 here in Florida- Homework, library, deal with three teens then Black Belt Time- can I hold my food down- I am soooo nervous- I've got to break my boards in front of EVERYONE- I have got to focus...yikes 8 1/2 hours and subtracting....:noway: Let's see... right foot, left hand...no right hand left foot.....kick, punch...
  • LML79
    Options
    Ya, in-laws...The only thing scarier than an attack cat with baloney...in-laws...

:laugh: