Cant find a pretty prom dress... HELP PLEASE!

Options
I am a senior in high school and i got asked to prom. i cant find a pretty prom dress!!! prom is in a week!!!

Replies

• emilylovesnsn
    Options
    good god. a week?? .. looks like u will have to go to a store and just buy what ever they have.. If I was you i would try davids bridal?
  • EvilDollee
    EvilDollee Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Debs has some cute ones.
  • Foxxy18
    Foxxy18 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Debs, David's Bridal, Maurice's... Although, this prom is pretty early... I don't know who would have prom dresses out yet.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    What about UniqueVintage online? I'm always buying their pinup dresses but they have prom-prom dresses too!
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Maybe check out some consignment shops. They are full of them this time of the year.
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    I am a senior in high school and i got asked to prom. i cant find a pretty prom dress!!! prom is in a week!!!

My recommendation for you (location-relevant) would be via here (Pearl by Georgina Chapman of Marchesa) by way of JC Penney, since you're pressed for time (and hopefully budget-conscious): http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom/jsp/browse/category.jsp?id=cat1002300040
  • KrystalLight03
    Options
    Wow, this is a really early prom! I would check consignment shops, Debs, bridal stores, and JCPenney's...that's the best I can think of with this short of notice. I always bought my dresses from a specialty evening wear store, and it took 4 to 6 weeks to get my dress back because ordering and alterations take time. Unless you're lucky enough to find something off the rack that fits, good luck.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I didn't even know minors could be members, no wonder my ..ish gets banned all the time, you youngins are blowing up our spots.
  • KrystalLight03
    Options
    I didn't even know minors could be members, no wonder my ..ish gets banned all the time, you youngins are blowing up our spots.

She is a senior in high school. I'm betting she's 18.
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    What about UniqueVintage online? I'm always buying their pinup dresses but they have prom-prom dresses too!

thank u. I wanted unique sundresses for my bridesmaids and I love this site
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options

thank u. I wanted unique sundresses for my bridesmaids and I love this site

Yeah it's a great site, I'm not the owner or anything like that, I just buy there quite a bit and they deliver to Ireland so bonus for me! Hope you get something lovely...and congrats
  • sPaRkLiNgLYFE
    Options
    go to Torrid.com