My NSV

Options
lawandfitness
lawandfitness Posts: 1,257 Member
I don't ever post here because I don't feel like I am a success story yet, but today I had a NSV I had to share with someone (so why not all you fine peeps on MFP)

As I was walking back from the bathroom, a lady who works on the same floor as me (not in the same office) stopped me and asked if I had been losing weight. She told me that when she saw me this morning she had to do a double take because she didn't recognize me. She then flattered me to no end, at which point I called her my new bff!

I know this NSV has been stated over and over again, but when it happens to you, it puts a smile on your face. It is nice to see my hard work being noticed, especially by complete strangers!

Replies

• nashbear
    nashbear Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • goodtf
    goodtf Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Your profile picture/poster says it ALL! Just so you know....I have it printed and magneted to my refridgerator door
  • suelegal
    suelegal Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's totally awesome. And I agree, that avatar says it all!
  • bioniccheese
    Options
    Superb! Always means that much more from someone you don't really know.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter if it's happened to a million people. this is your time your experience! relish it and share it. that's what keeps us all going! congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!