Where my college students at?

Options
Hi, hello! My name is Jordana and I'm a 20 year old sophomore double majoring in Fashion Merchandising & Marketing at ASU.
I'm new on here and just looking for some fellow college students looking to lose weight & get healthy!

Post your guys' year and area of study pleaseee! And also feel free to add me (:

Replies

• midwest_fittie
    Options
    Hey! My name is Sammy & I'm starting my Freshman year studies this Saturday at Metro! I'm going into the healthcare field, so I'll be doing pre-reqs for a while. For now, I'm looking into nursing! I'm new to MFP, I'd love to join you in your journey! :)
  • SamanthaAnnM
    SamanthaAnnM Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm a junior studying english and psychology :) Feel free to add me!
  • brooklynz_princess
    Options
    hiii this is my freshmen yrs and im taking up nursing...plz add me i really need the motivation thanks
  • samik8907
    samik8907 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Not a student right now, but in the application process for graduate school. :)

Oh and I'm going back for Library Science.
  • skinnydream3r
    Options
    Nice to meed you all! Just friend requeste all of you (:
    So many different majors! Awesome!
  • missbrie11
    missbrie11 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm double majoring in creative writing and media production :)
  • mrydavis
    mrydavis Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm a junior Biology major at UNL. Anyone can add me!
  • srach21
    srach21 Posts: 29
    Options
    Junior Sociology Major (:
    Getting a Master's once I get my Bachelor's.
    I'm 21. (:
  • emilyraley7
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :) I'm a sophomore currently at a junior college, but I'm going to transfer this fall to be a marine science major :)
  • midgetio
    midgetio Posts: 57
    Options
    Hey!
    I'm currently studying Criminology at the University of Chester (England) feel free to add me!!
  • aggiekaela2016
    aggiekaela2016 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a freshman at A&M studying education :))
  • Kurrsteee
    Kurrsteee Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Second year studying English with a minor in Creative Writing at Teesside (England)!
  • freelancejouster
    freelancejouster Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Freshman at SIU studying Creative Writing with Classics and Communications minors!
  • jasmineburton14
    Options
    hey, i'm a biochemistry major at csu-san bernardino. super senior, graduating fall '15. 8-)
  • Peanutbutterx
    Options
    just finished my prerequisites applying to the nursing program in the fall : )
  • haaaleyx
    haaaleyx Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    We're already friends on here but I go to Bridgewater State University & I'm studying Graphic Design ( :
  • Lbean22
    Lbean22 Posts: 32
    Options
    Hey!!! I'm a freshman, majoring in biology.....for premed! Its nice to see so many students on here! You are welcome to add me!! I can always use extra support!
  • Jen3810
    Jen3810 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm a junior studying ELA and English literature (Nope, no idea what I'm actually going to do with that). Feel free to add!
  • lausa22
    lausa22 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I study Adult Nursing in the University of Chester (England)!
  • WarningBell
    Options
    Education/Speech Pathology here! :)