New and back at the weight loss AGAIN...

Options
Hi everyone! I've only been on here about a week and figured I'd say hello to everyone and introduce myself, because I could certainly use some motivation with this eating plan I've chosen. lol

I lost 104 lbs about 5 years ago and kept it off for about a year, but then I just let it go little by little til I got my behind right back to where I was before. :-( I'm so upset that I let myself eating all that garbage and climb back up.
So I'm doing the Paleo diet and in just over one week I've lost 10 lbs so I'm off to a good start. My thyroid is just so ridiculous I've found that low carb, lower fat/lower cals with working out is the only way to go. I was so addicted to diet sodas too and haven't had a sip of diet coke in 8 days...it's a miracle!! LOL
I have another 110 lbs to lose...ugh.

Anyhow, I'm a talkative one at times so forgive me.

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Replies

• fervc6064
    fervc6064 Posts: 77
    Options
    Good start. Feel free to add me and welcome.
  • gottalotagals
    Options
    Thanks fervc6064! I'll add you!
  • KaraLee69
    KaraLee69 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am not sure what the Paleo diet is...I am following what my doctor and nutritionist have set up for me to change my life style and habits....different routes but we are still on the same journey. I log in every day and try to be a good support and welcome any I can get too! Feel free to add me!
  • slangley12
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel though wow... I only ever lost 75lbs. I have 120lbs to lose and I am not following Paleo but after hearing of your 10lb lose already perhaps I should. Since I am just a couple of days at this, I am just eating low carbs/organic low fat.
    Keep me posted... and add me. You sound like a true inspiration.