~Food Diary- Help needed!

Options
Hi,, could someone help me with my food diary? I have tried to cut back on sweets and fatty things, and so I'm trying to eat better foods,, but I'm waay under my calories, over on my fat,, and hoping to stay low on carbs..
what am I doing wrong, or what can I do to balance this out.. my aim this week was to lower my sat. fat, increase the good fats (As I was getting none of those!) and lower carbs.. but eating foods which I think are good are leaving me very very short :(

Replies

• ssmom
    ssmom Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I think you need to add some more fruits and veggies into your day. Salads with a little cheese and dressing and fruits. A medium orange is about 80 calories and an apple about 100 or so. I do better this way but everyone is different.
  • Lea10
    Lea10 Posts: 22
    Options
    you can add dairy products in your diet like milk, cheese, yoghurts etc that will bring your calorie intake up also eat healthy snacks like fruit, raw veg etc that will add goodness to your diet and also give you a healthy balanced diet!
  • mirgss
    mirgss Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Eggs are a great source of protein and calories :) You can also just eat the whites if you want - although I'm an egg purist so I like the whole thing!
  • GossipG
    GossipG Posts: 4
    Options
    I also think fruits and veggies are the best & healthy solution :D
  • edelq
    edelq Posts: 111
    Options
    Thanks! Didn't realise how little fruit and veg I had down for today,.,, I will have lots of stir fried veggies with my dinner,, and 2-3 pieces of fruit,, that should get me closer to target..

mirgss- I'm totally with you on the eggs, tried egg whites only before,, not nice!
    I might try and bring in a boiled egg and have with or after my breakfast- thanks! I didn't think of that!