I'm a serial MFP-Quitter

Options

Replies

• sarahjack1605
    sarahjack1605 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i only have one friend on here so I guess I'm not cool enough for anyone :( I too have quite SEVERAL times.. not even sure what fat2fit is ??? I do go to the gym... 3 times a week......maybe i'm not for you ......I'm from Ireland originally but living in USA about 27 years but I do swear quite a bit (it's the irish in me) and have to check myself... I'm not opposed to someone saying "well done" or good job but not prone to throwing it out there myself........I dont' fill my journal all the time cos I forget :( but I do try .....if you look you'll see that I've been absent for a MONTH !!! Hobbits are creepy little shaggers (sorry to any hobbit lovers) and they freak me out ........and you scare the bejesus out of me but you're cool too
  • lilacinfinity
    lilacinfinity Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    no

yes
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    So many darn rules. Pass.
  • princessrisariri
    princessrisariri Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I am real too, I try to like the nice little mini comments on my status but they feel pretty empty to me
    I **** up too - a lot
    I give up and go to macds
    I outwardly say im ashamed but you know what sometimes I am not sometimes I just wanted the damn cheeseburger
    Sometimes I like being able to enjoy food and say if my bf doesnt mind my size, why should i, im gonna eat what the hell i want and enjoy it because life is too short othertimes I hate myself for being a flat blob and dream of being some super skinny celeb I never will, genreally I just want to be that bit fitter and am sure I can get there without being perfect at this diet and exercise thing 100% of the time.

gyms are boring and I dont care how many people tell me to join it ain't for me and won't work
    excerise video games are novel, novel is good, exercise dvds infront of the dvd mean I can pretend I can dance when I can't and there are no actually fit people there to judge. so I will do what i feel comfortable and people who tell me to do things I dont can stick it

so I have as much attitude as you and if you want to add me and make real person comments that would be cool and I will return the favour

my aim is just to get a bit better, if i can and be realistic at all times.
  • amylynn731
    Options
    I'll be honest one of the funniest ones ive read so far. And straight to the point.
    And on the joined and quit, I think i have about 3 accounts on here and i get to a point where I say what the hell and give up.
    No i have not started this time but i do intend to do my shopping tomorrow and start eating "right" which in my opinion is wrong, i believe eating till your full it the right way, not eating till your calorie count..
    But 4th Times a charm!!
  • Madaly320
    Madaly320 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Ah well. I fit your mold pretty well up until the open diary part. Most days are filled with junk, but the tracking thing is something I like to do just for me. No one needs to know what I am eating, that's not the point of me being here. But anyway, you sound pretty awesome.
  • lilacinfinity
    Options

We are clearly not kindred spirits
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

don't worry, her and i are good.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    What's the line on how long you last again? I'm good for $20.:laugh:

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • lilacinfinity
    Options

I'll see your $20, and raise you a peanutbutter cup.
  • lilacinfinity
    Options

don't worry, her and i are good.

I'm far from good.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options

Crunchy or creamy?

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • lilacinfinity
    Options

Crunchy or creamy?

You can get crunchy ones?!?! :love:
  • valeriewxy
    valeriewxy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    That is possibly the best "Introduce Yourself" post EVER.

This. But I do spend more than 4 hours a week at the gym, will you still consider taking me as a friend? *nervous* ^^
  • southern_star
    southern_star Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am a special snowflake
  • Soontobethinlindsay
    Options
    I hear ya. This is my 3rd time around and it seems the 3rd time has been the charm for me. I am on MFP everyday and I sent you a friend request. That goes out to anyone else too!
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    LOL LOL! QUESTION WHAT IS THAT FIT TI WHATEVER STYLE?

What's a what now?

Bwahaha!
  • JamieRebecca23
    Options
    I ate 2 donuts today. I stare at my treadmill often... that's about as far as I get with it most days. I own LOTR trivial pursuit... soooo that might put me off the list. Granted I haven't played it in years. I lose and gain weight like it's my job. Unfortunately I do complain about being tired from my 9 week old. I'm a SAHM, but not an overachieving one! my five year old inspires me to want to gorge on more donuts after too many hours together.
  • MouseTmom
    MouseTmom Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You seem to know what/who you want as a friend - I donlt fit your description but I really do wish you luck!!!
  • getfitcharles
    Options
    You sound awesome.
    This is actually my THIRD account on here.
    I've never once had anyone who actually gave me any motivation and I just fell away from it and didn't have any reason to care.
    I don't WANT to be unfit forever, but I do want to have friends to go through it with and who actually talk and aren't just superficial comments.