What food do you have trouble limiting?

Options

Replies

• peacesignsandafros87
    Options
    Bread...I have been trying to meet my cravings by using sandwich thins and flat out wraps but they don't do the trick. I crave rolls and bread sticks,cinnamon rolls,biscuits
  • Kathymomof4
    Options
    my daily Monster...ugh. How did I get addicted?
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Anything crunchy...if someone knows of food that is low calorie and crunchy, please for the love of humanity tell me!

Raw carrots/celery!

Chips, chocolate, nutella, cheese. But I've been pretty good so far because it would hurt my fat content oh so much (and I have to decrease my cholesterol). The hardest stuff for me right now is the stuff I know won't totally kill my diet but I probably shouldn't eat too much of, like fiber bars and low fat cheese. Buying the fiberone brownies was a big, big mistake.
  • TheLizBerry
    Options
    White cheddar popcorn!!! It's all I crave!!
  • AllAboutThatTreble
    AllAboutThatTreble Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Talenti gelato salted caramel x1000 mmmmmmmm
  • Fitburd
    Fitburd Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Anything sugary. It's like a beast let loose! I take a bite & I cant stop. All willpower and resolve is scared away :(
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chocolate chocolate and strawberry frosted poptarts!
  • sPaRkLiNgLYFE
    Options
    i used to have trouble with cookies, brownies and pies and cakes, but after 5 weeks of dieting it isn't a struggle anymore
  • rockingranny45
    rockingranny45 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Potatoe Chips my weakness for sure i still eat them but i try to use common sense and have only 2 servings at a time. Not the entire bag.:smile:
  • JessyJ03
    JessyJ03 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Talenti gelato salted caramel x1000 mmmmmmmm

omg I am in love with this stuff. Love the crunchy caramel one too. So gooooooooooooood. Can't not eat the whole thing.
  • DLSlim
    DLSlim Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    OMG CHEESE.

But really, I've been on a cereal kick lately, also.

CHEESE, THOUGH. YUM.
  • annmaryjenkins
    Options
    not food but I love vodka cranberry:wink: ...not drinking for a while...lol
  • tiffd1000
    tiffd1000 Posts: 93
    Options
    Beer and Cheese
  • Melo1966
    Melo1966 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Alcohol:drinker:
    and
    Peanut Butter:love:
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    There's no food I have trouble limiting, but I do have a hard time keeping my sugars down. (I think it's all the fruit, so I mostly just don't worry too much about it.)
  • bigbear167
    bigbear167 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    frozen yogurt!!!yummy
  • jennfranklin
    jennfranklin Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    chips!
  • Angie52732
    Angie52732 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    cake, cookies, bars....sugar in general. I am getting better, but if I eat one I will continue so it is best to just stay away!!!!

I have been looking at alternative recipes using protein powders or fruits to replace the sugar aspect for brownies, cakes and cookies.

Angie
  • JMorales617
    Options
    I have trouble limiting my nightly glass of wine! lol
  • DarkDiva2005
    Options
    SALT!!!! Chips, Pretzels, Saltines, my mother's cooking. If it has a high salt content I want it. I have taken to using sea salt as I seem to use less of it, but I can still eat a sleeve of saltines and not think twice about it. Oh and cheese.