Replies

• KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Both my kids switched from iphone to Galaxy
  • mereynolds
    mereynolds Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Agree, wait for the Samsung Galaxy S4! I love my S3!!
  • theshow4jsu
    theshow4jsu Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I have an old galaxy SII and it runs good still, but I am waiting on the SIV. I am android all the way, I think the galaxy is more customizable than the iPhone. Plus apple has become too trendy and annoying.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    I asked myself the same question yesterday. I decided I'll be getting a galaxy. I hate contracts so I may buy on Amazon. There are good reviews there. A really good one came from someone who switched from an i-phone.
  • twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    iPhone is kinda loosing it's luster - not customizable enough out the box.
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    Galaxy Note 2 best phone I ever owned, never needs a charge and works freaking amazing.
  • Tuala42
    Tuala42 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Lumia 920

I'll 2nd the lumia! I love mine.
  • KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn
    KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Definitely the Galaxy. No competition!
  • Lucia120382
    Lucia120382 Posts: 427
    Options
    My Contract is coming up in the Fall and debating if I should get the new Iphone 5S or the new Samsung Galaxy... Any opionon or suggestions on this ?? What made your decision?

I have new and fresh Samsung Galaxy Note and its the best phone I had so far. I am loving it. I was scared that it will be huge but that impression gone in a sec and now I think that other phones are just too small. If you can take the Samsung. :heart: it
  • Lucia120382
    Lucia120382 Posts: 427
    Options
    Galaxy Note 2 best phone I ever owned, never needs a charge and works freaking amazing.
    same here, im in love with this phone
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I asked myself the same question yesterday. I decided I'll be getting a galaxy. I hate contracts so I may buy on Amazon. There are good reviews there. A really good one came from someone who switched from an i-phone.

If you're not in to contracts and you still want a great new Android phone Google sells the Nexus 4 unlocked for $299. I just ordered one and I'm pairing it up with T-Mobile's prepaid 100 minute (I never talk on the phone), unlimited text, 5gb of 4G plan which is only $30 a month.
  • t2kburl
    t2kburl Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm going from iPhone 4 to Galaxy S IV.
    I <3 Samsung products.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    It is great to solicit opinions, but all that really matters is which works best for you. No matter what anyone tells you they both do almost exactly the same thing, with a little nudge either way in specs.

Most important, play with the OS on each. That is what you are really buying - which OS is intuitive and works like you want. I have had clients both love and hate either.

If you can wait, it may be worth seeing what the new iPhone holds, and maybe another competitor will come to the party by then. You can always buy the Samsung or whatever at that point if it doesn't live up to what you want.

Cheers.
  • ChloeRoseLejeune
    Options
    Get the Xperia Z :glasses:

it's waterproof...
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options

Hey, where's your phone?
  • ChloeRoseLejeune
    Options

Hey, where's your phone?

stolen lol
  • joyzeejay
    joyzeejay Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Galaxy!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!
  • lovelee79
    lovelee79 Posts: 362
    Options
    whoa weird that you posted this, ....because I just bought the iPhone 5 today !!!!

Apple is awesome :)