WHAT SONG DO YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO WHILE WORKING OUT?

Options
JulesAtkinson1
JulesAtkinson1 Posts: 219 Member
I love to listen to music when working out because it can really motivate me to push myself. I have tons of songs on my iPod, but sometimes a particular song is more motivating than others, so I skip around.

Right now I will skip through songs every time I work out to get to Rihanna's "We Found Love in a Hopeless Place". Gotta do it about midway through, when I start lagging. Too early or too late isn't as much fun....

What song do you HAVE to listen to while working out?

Replies

• crogers9189
    crogers9189 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    For me its more of what I have to listen to before starting my work out and that would be..... Michael Jackson Man in the Mirror and then Eminem Not Afraid. Man in the Mirror reminds me that I have to accountable and I can change and Eminem reminds me that there is nothing to be scared of, I can do anything I really want!!!
  • twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    Metallica
  • victorianic
    victorianic Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    When I'm able to use the treadmill, I like to start out with two songs by Barbra Streisand -- Before the Parade Passes By (from Hello Dolly) & Something's Coming. These 2 get me in the "mind set." When I hit peak speed I listen to two favorites by The Gipsy Kings -- Volare & Bambeleo. They're beat is up & fast-paced, great for an adrenaline rush! All these songs give me what I need psychologically and energize my entire day.
  • Jenrosa28
    Jenrosa28 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    B.O.B.- Magic!! It gets me in the mood to go beast mode at the gym or when I run outside!!