Librarian, knitter, and soon to be Bride!

Options
Hello! I've been using myfitnesspal for a little over 2 weeks now, and it is time to introduce myself and make some friends!

I am getting married in April, and I am trying to be the healthiest and fittest I can be by that time. I love my dress, and I want to look great in it. And i want to be comfortable in a bathing suit on my honeymoon in Jamaica.

I'm looking for motivational friends. Any other brides out there? Any knitters or librarians?

Replies

• _Peacebone_
    _Peacebone_ Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hi! Bride-to-be here! I don't knit, but I do crochet :smile: Sending FR
  • amandattown
    amandattown Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm a librarian, non-knitter, but I also had my honeymoon in Jamaica! Welcome!
  • penguinlibrarian
    penguinlibrarian Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Fellow librarian, recent bride, and non-knitter! Nice to meet ya! :)
  • HealthyGirl_2013
    HealthyGirl_2013 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I just got engaged, I'm not a librarian (but I love to read) and not a knitter (but would like to be some day)
  • emileesgram
    emileesgram Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Librarian, bride of 17 years..non knitter..feel free to add me!
  • Rosedoll
    Rosedoll Posts: 2
    Options
    I am a knitter and crocheter and teach others how to. Not a librarian but I love the library and reading. Just signed up with myfitnesspal today and added the app to my ereader. Feel free to add me to your friends list.
  • ThisGirl2013
    ThisGirl2013 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    librarian, getting married next year and can't knit ;)
  • TheNewMrs
    TheNewMrs Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Not a librarian or knitter but I did recently get married (5 months and going strong). Following the wedding really decided to make living a healthy lifestyle a priority both for me, my husband and our future little ones (a ways off still). Not to mention I want to avoid what some call the newlywed spread...anyone is welcome to add me as a friend.
  • brittanybrown1991
    Options
    Hi :) i'm a knitter and crocheter, would love to be MFP friends. congrats on getting married!
  • chelseaad
    chelseaad Posts: 11
    Options
    I am a librarian and a knitter!
    What kind of ilbrary do you work in?
  • JackiLean
    JackiLean Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I didn't know that we had so many engaged librarians here! I will add you all!

English teacher and friend of librarians the world over.

Not allowed around pointy objects.

Bride to be in August 2014!

And poet, apparently.