I'm new. I love food. I need friends. =)

Options
2»

Replies

• hamer007
    hamer007 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just started in January so I'm fairly new to this as well. But it has helped me shed some unwanted pounds already. Feel free to add me!
  • tnqnt
    tnqnt Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    You all can add me, too:-) I am a 41 yo vegetarian. I have been here for almost a year and have lost 45 lbs..very close to my goal weight but always looking to give a and to get ongoing support. Add me :-) :-) :-)
  • RockGrrl1979
    RockGrrl1979 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me too !! I'm always up for meeting new people and we are all searching for the common goal HEALTHY ME IN 2013 !
  • scadgirl20
    scadgirl20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me :) I think having a big support group helps a lot. It has been doing me wonders so far. Anyone else on here also please feel free to add me. I log on daily and love to give support.
  • cc141
    cc141 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi - just joined MFP again ...
    I sent you a friend request because I am looking for some support too!
    right now I have zero friends so EVERYONE: please add me! I'm really trying to make this work this time
  • MandyPhoe
    MandyPhoe Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome to the site! I am a HUUUUUGGGGGGEEEE fan of food here (no pun intended). Fairly new and can do with new friends who share the same challenges as me. Feel free to add me.
  • disawell
    disawell Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hey - would love to be your MFP friend. Here almost every day :)
  • shanzie001
    Options
    You or anyone can add me. I am on daily and love the support as well as give words of encouragement.
  • WatchMeLose80
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I definitely need the extra support and love to give support to those who need it also :)
  • MiggyAZ
    MiggyAZ Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Been on for just over a month, really am happy that I joined MFP. Feel free to add me. Ahhh food, what's not to love, haha. Good luck to all!
  • aka1030
    aka1030 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've got a similar story - lost weight, gained it back, was in denial and now I'm here. Adding you so we can motivate each other :)