My 19 months progress

Options
Rado_SVK
Rado_SVK Posts: 442 Member
Good or bad? You decide..Every day I ask GOD for enough strength to stay on the path I have chosen to walk..

sgnmo.jpg

Replies

• jenniferdlake
    Options
    I think that is fantastic. I ask God for strength as well and also to bless the effort I'm putting forth.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome.
  • Rado_SVK
    Options
    Thank you very much...I think in general for anybody,is Important to learn to love themselves and not to compare too much to someone else..Looking on pictures of cover models and being sorry for not looking so perfect will not get you anywhere..we have to work with what we have on our hands.

Sorry for the inserted pic being too small :ohwell:
  • Rado_SVK
    Options
    Bump :glasses:
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Definitely GOOD. Congratulations.
  • LosinItAll2012
    LosinItAll2012 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work!!! Great Job!
  • Rado_SVK
    Options
    Thank you very much ladies for your feedback..very much appreciated.
  • deannajf4
    deannajf4 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    way to go! First on the transformation, second for getting to the place where you surrender the whole area of fitness and nutrition to God!! :) I'm on a similar journey, I love reading 2 Cor 12:9 for the reminder of where I can draw my strength from!!
  • Rado_SVK
    Options
    Haha I didn't surrender it all! :smile: but we all need sometimes a source of strength for our challenges in life.
  • liapr
    liapr Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Great job!! All your hard work is really showing. You should be super proud of yourself!
  • Freedomgurl585
    Freedomgurl585 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You look yum-tastic. Nothing like eye candy in the morning! Great work.
  • Rado_SVK
    Options
    Thanks girls! :smile: you really make my motivation go up..just what I need before my todays shoulders and legs workout..by the way just like my profile says,I only started using MFP like a month ago,along with watching my diet more strictly.I think it already starts to show and Im really excited where will my discipline in training and diet take me..

Dont know why my pic upload was so diffficult,in one upoader,too small,in other too big..this one will perhaps work?

16gy4jl.jpg

yeaayy finally! :laugh:
  • Rado_SVK
    Options
    Bump I promise won't do it too long :glasses:
  • ygglove
    ygglove Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I like both your pictures, but good job on the progress.
  • Rado_SVK
    Options
    Whats to like about the before picture?:ohwell: I had literally flat chest,skinny arms,belly showing up..not very attractive.:tongue:
  • Rado_SVK
    Options
    bump
  • Rado_SVK
    Options
    any more feedback? :smile: constructive criticism also welcomed.
  • stacezilla
    Options
    I honestly prefer you more the way you were originally. Personal preference and all that.

But, you could just be in that awkward stage (like growing out your hair).

You look good now, I just prefer before.
  • Rado_SVK
    Options
    LOL what do you mean growing out my hair?? :laugh: but yeah your opinion accepted.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!