Need quick and easy meal ideas PLEASE!

Options
I am a single mommy of 2! I am not the best cook and am typically on the go. I am in need of some ideas for quick lunches and dinners. I love chicken, but am kinda lost as to what to do, besides grilling it.... what kind of things can I use to spice it up?

Also, breakfast ideas on the go would help too! Thanks guys :))

Replies

• caseym87
    caseym87 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You can make English muffin breakfast sandwiches in advance and just heat them up on busy mornings. Eggs, cheese, turkey bacon or sausage... It takes some time on a weekend, but it's worth it.

Do you have a crock pot? Skinnytaste.com has a recipe called Chicken Santa Fe that's really good.
  • FitWithTiff
    Options
    Thank you! :) I do have a crockpot and I love it, but have no clue what healthy meal I could make in it. I will check the site out you suggested. :))
  • AllisonConnell1301
    Options
    Chicken salad! Can be eaten plain, with crackers, on bread, on croissants..
    I buy a rotisserie chicken, add miracle whip, grapes, apple, onion, celery, walnuts, and pecans. It's delicious!
  • AllisonConnell1301
    Options
    Oh also chicken quesadillas are easy and delicious! Just add in some cheese!
  • lolagurlx0x0
    lolagurlx0x0 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Buy everything frozen- Cook once a month- freeze all your left overs in a single portions- there are tons of things you can do. Try google.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Buy everything frozen- Cook once a month- freeze all your left overs in a single portions- there are tons of things you can do. Try google.

^This. Definitely Google. You can just type in what you did - Easy Quick Home Meals...etc. Allrecipes has a section that you can go through for quick and easy meals.
  • eliwill
    eliwill Posts: 4
    Options
    Pinterest has a lot of healthy food boards. Good luck.