Before and During

Options
Hello MFP! I am new here, but I've been counting calories and working on my fitness for a few months now.
I am taking photos throughout my journey, and I've lost pounds, but when I look at photos I second guess myself. Sometimes I see changes, but then I wonder if I'm just seeing what I want to see.
I want honest opinions of whether or not you can see a difference between my before and during (now), but please try to be nice! These are difficult for me to share. I know I'm not a supermodel, or even in decent shape yet.
Also, try not to be too jealous of my MSPaint skills. I wanted to remain anonymous.
Untitled-3_zpsa0b5cb77.jpg

Replies

• Bombbombgo
    Options
    Oh, yeah... There is a definite difference! In your legs, booty, stomach, and even your posture! Great work so far, and I love that you call it a "during" photo, as opposed to an after! :)
  • red9812
    red9812 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Definitely a change! I see it for sure in your butt and thighs. You look thinner through the tummy too. Good job!
  • keninf
    keninf Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Totally see a change- you are doing great!
  • cutie_patootie
    Options
    Oh, yeah... There is a definite difference! In your legs, booty, stomach, and even your posture! Great work so far, and I love that you call it a "during" photo, as opposed to an after! :)

Ditto! great job!
  • SlinkyAndHerAmazingBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Yes! I see a difference in your stomach and legs. You're doing really well! :wink:
  • joebanz77
    joebanz77 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Looking good!! Keep up the great work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!