Replies

• crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    You look great! Awesome Job!
  • Jazzberry91
    Jazzberry91 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    great job!! you are such a beautiful girl!!
  • RenaHope
    Options
    You look fabulous, great job
  • Stephanie_skinny
    Stephanie_skinny Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Way to Go!!! It's a huge difference!!! Good JOB!! I am totally inspired and can't wait to have good results as well!
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Wow,great job :smile:
  • TennesseeSodaholic
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!
  • KristenCassandra
    KristenCassandra Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Great job :)
  • brendajs
    brendajs Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Determination!! Have a silly question...what is Ace???
  • jaireed
    jaireed Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    You're so pretty before and after! Your results are amazing! Keep up the great work!
  • sarahmichelexo
    sarahmichelexo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! congrats, girl!
  • kiannlouise
    kiannlouise Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Your bums nearly gone haha :) congrats hun, be very proud!!
  • jeanniebeanie59
    jeanniebeanie59 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    where did u get the diet pill ACE?
  • daniejarvis
    daniejarvis Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Aweeee thanks everyone and I know Im losing my bum haha!!

I get my Ace from a rep in my town at Fort Campbell and she has FB page that she sells it from- she also ships anywhere in the states for 5 bucks shipping fee, I wouldnt really order them online they can be very spendy for some reason and some can be fake! My rep does sample trails, 30ct for 30 bucks or 60ct for 60 bucks!

Natural source ingredients contained in ACE:
    Vitamin B6
    Cocoa Powder
    Chromium
    Spirulina
    Green Tea Extract
    Natural Sourced Caffeine

and what is does:
    ACE you will reduce your appetite, eat less and be energized throughout the day.

Oh ps. Im not a rep Im just a normal person who took a chance on somethiing and lost weight. I wouldnt talk about this pill if it didnt work or share it out to my friends and family. Im a real person- promise haha!

If you want you can add my on facebook just look up my name Daniela Aileen Jarvis- Im more than happy to answer your question or add you to the ACE page my rep runs<3

Here's her page if you have Facebook if you want to look her up- I think she on MFP, I just email her to see if she was because people are interested...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/223911804375223/

Hope that answers your questions and again, Thank you so much!!!
  • JennBunny73
    JennBunny73 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job. I started Nov. 2011 to lose weight and went from 198 to 167, but gained back over the past holidays..partly from bad eating and nowt working out..back up to 177, so I just started taking ACE this week. I am sure hoping to get fantastic results like you have :)
  • hope8311
    hope8311 Posts: 166
    Options
    bump
  • Peanutbutterx
    Options
    hey you look great!! : )
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!