20 pounds to lose

Options
Hi!

I am looking for female friends who would be an inspiration to me.

I have about 20 pounds to lose and it may not seem like a lot compared to others, but it is to me.

I love this site, and have found so much encouragement here so far and it's only been a week!

If you also have 15-20 pounds to lose (or just feel like friending me)...please do!!

Thanks!!! :)

Replies

• jessvolpe
    jessvolpe Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've lost about 36 lbs so far and have about 20 more to lose. I would definitely like to keep each other motivated so I'm going to add you! Welcome :)
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I've lost 20lbs so far, I'm looking to lose another 15lbs (I'll see how I look I guess) :D
    I'm finding these last few pounds the most stubborn to go!

Feel free to add me! :)
  • SRusso1129
    SRusso1129 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have about that much to lose as well. I just started this week. I'm usually logged on while I'm at work, but I also have the apps too. Let's motivate each other!
  • drkuhl2017
    drkuhl2017 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I may have a lot more weight to lose than you do, but I wanted to comment on one of the things that you wrote about. No matter much weight we have to lose, it's still difficult, and need support! I wish you luck on losing those 20 lbs!
  • mbarry100
    mbarry100 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes I am in the same position. Last 20 is proving more difficult than first 20. I could definitely do with the motivation!
  • LindseySprake
    LindseySprake Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I too had about 20-30lbs to lose.
    I'm nearly there but still log everyday so feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • Brittany3oh3
    Options
    Hi, I lost 28 pounds in about 2 1/2 months, you can add me.
  • delonda1
    delonda1 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    hey feel free to add me..im looking to lose another 20-25lbs
  • ndwilson13
    ndwilson13 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Count me in!