Newbee!!!

Options
Hi all,

Joined today as my partner has been doing this for a month and has lost 7.6lb. Cant wait to get back in shape!
Any advice for getting started and staying motivated? I need all the help I can get :)

Replies

• sirrah17
    sirrah17 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am also new to this site. Have been using other sites but was looking for something free.

Lisa ~ start small! Change just one or two things at a time (cut out pop, add a morning walk, write everything down, etc). Doing too much all at once sometimes overwhelms people.
  • lisaleake
    lisaleake Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I've just joined and I'm already liking what I'm seeing/reading!!! I've done other diets before but I've struggled since last year when I discovered I had an underactive thyroid. I'm determined that I will lose the weight I've gained and hopefully spring clean my eating habits.

Anyhow, if anyone wants to share any motivational skills with me, that would be great!!!!

Lisa

:wink:
  • lisa230684
    Options
    Thanks for your messges guys !!! Ive been on other diets and seem to lose weight but then end up putting it all back on :frown:
    Hopefully with this i will be able to learn to change my eating habbits for good and lose weight gradually x