grandma getting in shape...

Options
hi my name is amy i'm 45 yrs old.. i just found out about this whole site.. its awesome.. i just started myfitnesspal this week 3/4/13.... i love it. its so easy to keep track of everything you eat and the excerise.. also you do it along with family and friends and it makes me push harder when i see other people lossing weight... i love the support from other people.. i want to get into shape for myself and my grandkids and my family.. my body is starting to hurt and get stiff from the weight gain.. and i have a very active family. we likec to do alot of outdoor things.. i don't want to have to miss out on all of it... i also feel very miserable inside my own self.. i want to feel good and feel good about myself... thats my goal ...

Replies

• dossha
    dossha Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'm a grandma too. Stay steady and we will get there
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Your goals are good ones. Who doesn't want to enjoy life to the fullest? To feel good inside and out? Welcome aboard! :flowerforyou:
  • moxie1962
    moxie1962 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Welcome and enjoy!! I am delighted with the site, and that it helps e to keep track of this weightloss thing. Not as much of a chpre as it used to be. I can add my food, see the numbers, and decide if I want to cheat or behave. :laugh: