Stuck at a plateua

Options
I need help!!! I have been stuck at this plateau for the last 2-3 months and its driving me crazy. I've upped my calories, lowered my calories, drinking tons of water and exercising and nothing seems to be helping. When you've hit a plateau what worked for you??

Replies

• now_or_never13
    now_or_never13 Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    How long have you waited to see results when you change up what you were doing? You need to give changes a few weeks to ensure they are working or not.

Otherwise, eat at maintance for a week or two than drop back down. That usually helps. Switch up your exercise... change what type you do, change how long you exercise, change your intensity, etc.
  • strongmommaof5
    Options
    Its been about 3 weeks since I upped my calories and nothing. I'll have to change up my workouts a bit and add more intensity
    How long have you waited to see results when you change up what you were doing? You need to give changes a few weeks to ensure they are working or not.

Otherwise, eat at maintance for a week or two than drop back down. That usually helps. Switch up your exercise... change what type you do, change how long you exercise, change your intensity, etc.