I have a Month to go for my ZUMBA Certification!!!!

Options
Hi Everyone:flowerforyou:

Ok so I have a Month! One Month to get into better shape!!!! AAAAaaahhhhh can't believe its only 1 Month away! Its like I've been thinking about this for almost a year and finally its closer than ever!!! I plan to lose at least 10 lbs in a month I'm going to eat right and work out to reach this goal!!! I'm currently at 172lbs and by July 9th I will try my hardest to be at 162lbs :bigsmile: I'm really going to do this guys I can't afford not to! Everyone's support here is GREATLY appreciated :flowerforyou: soooo Here I go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• mare1973
    mare1973 Posts: 1
    Options
    From one certified Zumba Instructor to a soon to be Zumba Instructor....YOU GO GIRL! Good Luck!
  • valeriekd
    valeriekd Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    So have you been doing ZUMBA? I just ordered it and am so excited! Can you tellme about it?
  • UltimateLover
    UltimateLover Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I'm just curious as to how you can get your Zumba Certification.
  • angebean
    angebean Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! Zumba is so much fun and it motivates so many people to get moving and burning some calories....You're doing a great thing sista!
  • cedes123
    cedes123 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    thats so good i am working towards mine too. i take cpr cert. next month yay us!!
  • lovebrittnie
    Options
    i'll be rooting for you the whole way!
  • msciccone1
    msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    You have been doing awesome girl so I know you will be good :wink: Keep focused on your goals!!!
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! I want to get mine too... I just started attending a new class and the teacher..well, she is certified, but doesn't know the dances very well at all! It has encouraged me to go get my own cert. so that I can teach a class.
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Love Zumba....congrats! what a wonderful way to keep in shape and dancing to do it!

Maybe I try....naw, I can't move that good, but the gym manager tried to convince me to come work for her teaching Zumba...! Now that's funny....