Interactive friends needed!!

Options
Hey guys!! I'm looking to add some new friends that will actually interact and respond. I have a handful that are awesome at that now, but I definitely need that boost in my accountability that comes with having lots of pals watching what I do. If you're looking to give lots of support, and get plenty of support in return, I'd love to be pals! Thanks!!!! :bigsmile:

Replies

• lizzie3126
    lizzie3126 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love being supportive :)
  • alfbedoun
    alfbedoun Posts: 31
    Options
    Hi! I'm on here everyday ( far too much really!!) and my diary is open to friends. Feel free to add me! I will do my best to support you! :-)!
  • exile40
    exile40 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Look no further , throw me an add.
  • Navigator0811
    Options
    Log everyday and open food/exercise. Feel free to add.
  • DreamChaser9717
    Options
    I'll support you if you'd like! I love helping people stay motivated, it makes me happy to see them achieve their goals! You and any others can add me if you'd like I'm a religious MFP logger:)
  • sammie190489
    Options
    Feel free to add me =) I'm all for giving and receiving support!
  • 2230ck
    2230ck Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! 35 pounds down for you?? That's fantastic!
  • KellyDeitrick
    KellyDeitrick Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log on everyday and my diary is open. We are all on the same journey!!
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    What the heck. It's Friday.

Add me. I'll try to be social.

:)
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a MFP buddy, I'm on daily posting, generally commenting, wildly supportive and strangely motivating. :laugh:
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I'm here daily and always looking to give encouragement and support. :)
  • yellowsnowdrop
    yellowsnowdrop Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. i need help and motivation at times as well. Diary is locked at the moment but will open.
    H
  • curleegirl68
    curleegirl68 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too.....
  • hatkinson87
    Options
    I am on here searching for the same thing!! I log in every day and use MFP for all of my exercise tracking and food tracking. Please feel free to add me, I love to encourage others!
  • NicholeElizabeth92
    NicholeElizabeth92 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! anyone else is more than welcome as well I'm always looking for friends
  • SNOW_WHITE2012
    Options
    feel free to add me:bigsmile: and anyone else that would like a friend.
  • ellenjean19
    Options
    Add me too if you like! I log almost every day and try to be as supportive as I can. My weight loss has been put on hold due to me being pregnant but I still like to log do I am more aware of what I'm eating and hopefully won't fall behind when the baby comes in July.
  • cherieannjohnson
    cherieannjohnson Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    feel free to add :)
  • mrsgeneric
    mrsgeneric Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Im on everyday and love chatting!!! Open diary to friends as wel!!! Add me!!!!
  • DanaMcCrea
    DanaMcCrea Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Add me! My diary is open to friends - Anyone is welcome to add me! Need support and I will absolutely give it too!