Hi, any short people wanting to lose a lot of weight?

Options
Hey, I'm 5ft and weigh 147lbs, and I'd like to be around 100lbs. Is there anyone else out there wanting to lose a lot of weight that are pretty small?
I've only just properly joined so it would be good to have some support :)
xx

Replies

• idolfan08
    Options
    hi i am 5'3 and i started out weighing 160 16 years ago and i got done to 120 pounds put i have a litte back drink alot of water and cardo
  • watermelonpatty
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'3" and I'm at 218, looking to get down to 160/170. Support here is awesome!
  • knarr88
    knarr88 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 3 and 154lbs and want to get back down to about 119.
  • Emzilykw
    Emzilykw Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi guys thanks for replying. I have no idea where to start with this weight loss thing. I'm at uni and I don't feel like I have enough time to even think baout excersise :(. Got any tips? xx
  • rafiki2013
    rafiki2013 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Vertically challenged, feel free to add me!
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 5ft and weigh 147lbs, and I'd like to be around 100lbs. Is there anyone else out there wanting to lose a lot of weight that are pretty small?
    I've only just properly joined so it would be good to have some support :)
    xx

I am about your size.. 4'11 and when I joined I was 154 (2nd week in), aiming for 110-115. Feel free to add me if you like!
  • DreamChaser9717
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and am trying to lose 18 more pounds. It's always good to have friends with the same challenges( vertical and/or horizontal) haha, you can add me if you want:)
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    Hi guys thanks for replying. I have no idea where to start with this weight loss thing. I'm at uni and I don't feel like I have enough time to even think baout excersise :(. Got any tips? xx

Everyone has 24 hours in a day. There is always time for exercise. All you need is 45 mins to an hour a day.

ETA I work 50+ hours a week and have 2 small children. If I have time youhave time.
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" and weighed in this morning at 183. I'd like to get down to the 140's. Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • Nitabug36
    Nitabug36 Posts: 65
    Options
    I am 5'3 weighting 231 want to be around 175
  • pollyineedtobeskinny
    Options
    5ft 3" - I started at 152lb, last time I weighed, I was 142lb.. Now I'm aiming for 125lb and then I'll aim for 115 :) Just exercise and eat healthy, less crap food.. That's simply all it is. Dedication x
  • LuckyDucky73
    Options
    <--- Short ,needs to lose alot of weight . I would ideally like to weigh what you do now :) If you don't have time to really work out , just walk ,walking is a great way and to shed extra pounds . And the best part is , that with very little effort and time you can manage to get extra steps in during your normal everyday routine.
  • mini9136
    mini9136 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and 150 pounds! Trying to get down to about 115. At uni as well so I completely get having no time!
  • Chilepepper34
    Chilepepper34 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hey there! 5'2" weighing about 148 right now. I am looking to get down to about 105 if not 100. I do about an hour of cardio and dumbbell weight exercises.

I am at college right now, too.

Feel free to add me!! (:
  • judypriv
    judypriv Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    5'2 and I weight 181, started at 192 and would like to be 125ish. ladies feel free to friend me. Shorties unite!
  • julie13nm
    julie13nm Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes please! short people unite!!!

i'm 165 cm and 97.7 kg!

I just got started-- have gained a LOT of weight from pregnancy and a year has gone by & I'm still in a daze! Finally woke up after finding out i'm borderline diabetic!!!! freaked me right out!!!

Anyways, hope to make new friends here & to support everyone in their goals!!!
  • tigerlinly
    tigerlinly Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    i'm 5 ft would like to weigh closer to 120 i weigh 281
  • thefitfriend
    thefitfriend Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    im 5'0 started at 154lbs now at 105 looking to be 98 :)
  • keely1998
    keely1998 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    lol thats 2 funny
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and weigh 152.5 as of today. (can't seem to get out of the dang 150's) My goal is 125.