Looking for people to add!

Options
Hey! Well I''m looking for people to be friends with on here! I think it really helps to be held accountable and this app will help a lot. The more friends, the merrier!

Replies

• LindsayLL30
    LindsayLL30 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Agreed! Ill add you :happy: and anyone else feel free to add me too!
  • nineteenstars
    nineteenstars Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    hi :) I've sent you a friend request.
  • DanaMcCrea
    DanaMcCrea Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm looking too!!!
  • a5emens
    a5emens Posts: 8
    Options
    ill add you guys! ive been on here awhile, but i havent gotten involved in the community yet! never too late to start :)
  • JenRun1
    JenRun1 Posts: 212
    Options
    Feel free to add me. But beware I do comment quite a bit and will tell you if I disagree with you :)
  • jsjp
    jsjp Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I will add you too...I am looking for friends also.
  • CoachChrisD
    CoachChrisD Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    welcome to all, been with MFP for a year now and loving it, the support here is tremendous. i have been doing beach bodty fitness programs and using my fitness pal to track my meals and calories and it's been working out great.
    if you need accountabilty and motivation, def add me.I'm on there everyday supporting my fellow MFPs
  • keely1998
    keely1998 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    u can add me i could us all the motivation i can get
  • MizVandyk
    MizVandyk Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    always willing to add supportive active people on here =) If this applies to you add away!!
  • casmjones
    casmjones Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I just found the community part. I had the mobile app but never looked it up on computer until today.
  • sjo55115
    sjo55115 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I like friends... :happy:
  • sue4981
    sue4981 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I'm looking to add friends as well, could use all the support to help keep me on track. Been with MFP for a few weeks but only started going to the community and boards. Feel free to add me! :)