Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30

Options
Anyone starting JM Ripped in 30? I'd like to get a group together and help keep us motivated.

Replies

• lpekny
    lpekny Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am!! I just finished week 2 and will begin week 3 tomorrow.
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I plan on starting it Sunday!! :)
  • LoganScottsMom
    LoganScottsMom Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I haven't started, but do need some help with getting started.
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2 this week. It is definitely Challenging but worth it!
  • LoganScottsMom
    LoganScottsMom Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I just created a group for us. JM Ripped in 30 - March 2013
  • ppshaffer
    ppshaffer Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've been bouncing around with all of her DVD's but count me "IN."
  • elevensgirl
    elevensgirl Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm about to finish week 1. After doing the Shred 2.5 times, the first week of Rin30 seemed easy. But I'm scared about week 2. I know she's going to make it harder and harder!

I'm doing it 5-6 times per week, as she suggests.
  • c1aireee
    c1aireee Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I started the 30day shred but got bored after a few weeks so I am looking into doing a new DVD love Jillian Michaels so this might be a good choice to begin! anyone doing it already had good results?
  • flower_chops
    flower_chops Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm a few days late in but I'm in! Week one, day one today. Just finished 30DS and ready for the next challenge :) I've also got extra strength stuff I'm doing too. Am fairly happy with my weight now (at TDEE -10% to slowly lose last 5 or so lbs) but am 'skinny fat' still despite exercising loads!
  • daisytripp
    daisytripp Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Starting on Monday - finishing 30DS tomorrow!
  • OliveRiver
    OliveRiver Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I plan on buying the DVD sometime this coming week.

I've never bought any of her videos, but I always loved her on The Biggest Loser.
    Plus, all I have right now is the Kenpo X of P90X (the rest are in TX with my brother) and that gets rather boring after a while.
  • c1aireee
    c1aireee Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    have started properly today day 1 just complete! more fun than jm30day shred i think anyway!!! I am logging it under circuit training like I did with 30 day shred but how long do u say the duration of the workout is? do u count the warm up & cool down section as part of the workout? thanks
  • Bookaholic88
    Bookaholic88 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Im almost done the 30DS (day 25 today) and plan to buy ripped in 30 once I'm done. Any one comment of the difference in difficulty between the two?

PS Love Jillian!
  • Trishab415
    Trishab415 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just finished the "35" Day Shred and starting Ripped in 30 today. I am looking forward to being a part of a group. Lost 6 inches on the Shred. Hoping for good result with Ripped! Good Luck :smile:
  • JoanB5
    JoanB5 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Count me in, except that I like to mix things up. I'll probably just be doing it 1-2 times a week. I need muscle recovery days. I may not see the 30 day results, but could use the company!
  • kezza8888
    kezza8888 Posts: 75
    Options
    I started last week - but confess I have only done it 4 times in 7 days! :-( Had to take some rest days and I also like to run and currently not fit enough to do a run and 30DS!

Can anyone tell me what they log 30DS as for exercise? I also plan to start Insanity in a few weeks and I dont feel that logging the workour at "Curcuits" correctly calculates the calories burned!
  • _FATNSASSY
    _FATNSASSY Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I plan on buying the DVD sometime this coming week.

I've never bought any of her videos, but I always loved her on The Biggest Loser.
    Plus, all I have right now is the Kenpo X of P90X (the rest are in TX with my brother) and that gets rather boring after a while.

I bought mine too, but I heard you can view/use it on-line for free. Don't know if this helps you or not. I didn't know it was free on-line when I bought mine.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    I started it yesterday. I am going to do this everyday in addition to rotating killer buns and thighs and the toning videos (not the cardio) if brazil butt lift and for cardio I do step aerobics class 3-4 times a week deoending on my schedule and spinning 3 days a week
  • blueyegirl0712
    blueyegirl0712 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    anyone have a link for week 3? I can't seem to find one online like I did for week 1 and 2.