My mid P90X Tranformation with Pics!

Options

Replies

• byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Huge CONGRATULATIONS for giving up the alcohol! And EVEN BETTER that you surrendered your life to the Lord!

Very well done on working towards a fit and healthy life!
  • 21Jenny21
    21Jenny21 Posts: 53
    Options
    That is an inspiring story.. many people dont realise how drink can take over your life..!! Well done you should give yourself a slap on the back :)
  • lisad1971
    lisad1971 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, congratulations!

Your physical transformation is fantastic, but your mental transformation is what really amazes me. As the child of alcoholic parents, I know how hard it can be dealing with addiction. My mom died when I was 3 from drinking and obsession with weight which resulted in using amphetamines. My dad, thank God, became sober in 1988. It was basically quit drinking or go to jail, and he made the right choice and has not had a drop in almost 25 years! My addiction has manifested itself as a food addiction. After decades of yoyo dieting I decided this year to take it one day at a time and lose weight the healthy, proper way, no matter how long it takes. No more must lose x pounds by such and such date. I do set mini goals for myself, but they are attainable goals.

Sorry to ramble on about me...this post is about YOU and all I can say is WOW!

Keep up the great job!
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Amazing results in a relatively short time. Congrats and thanks for sharing!
  • pollyineedtobeskinny
    Options
    You look so healthy and you have really turned your life around. I really respect you for finally realising alcohol is never a way out.. My father died when I was 14, because he was an alcoholic.. I wish he chose your path, so I'm very happy for you, you look fantastic :)
  • sabauman
    sabauman Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I started P90x on Monday, and i cannot wait till the end of the month to see what I will look like! I swear i can already see a difference in my arms and thighs. I'm so so so excited. :D:D Congrats on your transformation!!!!! :D

Great job on getting started with P90X. Definitely changed my life not only in appearance but in what I put in my mouth. 80% is diet (nutrition) 20% is exercise. Stay committed and good luck!!
  • sabauman
    Options
    Thats just amazing! Ladies and Gentlemen, and that's the difference between working your butt off rather than just going through the motions. You worked hard!

Thank you! I have to agree on the difference. My philosophy is, If I don't feel the burn, I haven't worked it hard enough! There are so many times that I push pause on the disk get a few extra reps in, or throw in an extra Ab workout in the week or an extra Yoga X. This next 4 weeks, I'll be pushing harder! :D
  • sabauman
    Options
    Huge CONGRATULATIONS for giving up the alcohol! And EVEN BETTER that you surrendered your life to the Lord!

Very well done on working towards a fit and healthy life!

Thank you!
  • sabauman
    Options
    You look amazing, congratulations!

Your physical transformation is fantastic, but your mental transformation is what really amazes me. As the child of alcoholic parents, I know how hard it can be dealing with addiction. My mom died when I was 3 from drinking and obsession with weight which resulted in using amphetamines. My dad, thank God, became sober in 1988. It was basically quit drinking or go to jail, and he made the right choice and has not had a drop in almost 25 years! My addiction has manifested itself as a food addiction. After decades of yoyo dieting I decided this year to take it one day at a time and lose weight the healthy, proper way, no matter how long it takes. No more must lose x pounds by such and such date. I do set mini goals for myself, but they are attainable goals.

Sorry to ramble on about me...this post is about YOU and all I can say is WOW!

Keep up the great job!

Wow, Thank you for sharing a bit of your story. These are the things that motivate me most to continue pushing forward. I'm sorry for the loss of your mother and believe me when I say I know the damage that can be done through addiction. I'm so happy to hear your father is sober now. For me, transformation meant more then just not picking up the bottle anymore. It meant that I wanted to change who I had become. Fitness isn't just about being thinner or having abs, it's about living a healthy lifestyle. That's my real goal.

Thanks again for your post!!!
  • kelcileigh
    kelcileigh Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • thinagain2014
    thinagain2014 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You have a great testimony to share! WTG!
  • sabauman
    Options
    You have a great testimony to share! WTG!

Thank you!! :)
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    You look dope :=) Great work!
  • MissDeAnn
    MissDeAnn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congrats keep it up.
  • 17ChargerGirl17
    Options
    Wow, you don't even look like the same person!!!
    You look incredible and thank you for the inspiring story, I loved reading it.
  • sabauman
    Options
    You look dope :=) Great work!

I look dope? haha!!!
  • TOMEKA18
    TOMEKA18 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Good results...
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great results!! Are you following the diet too?
  • Riemersma4
    Riemersma4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Big props!

Proof that doin' the work drives the results!

love Tony H. Do your best and forget the rest!

Thanks for your commitment and sharing.
  • Ta2dchic20
    Ta2dchic20 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!