Almost bikini ready (220 lbs to 165) Success Story

Options

Replies

• svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Wow u look amazing! I'm at 168 and I look nowhere near u. I love love ur abs, mine is soo out there. What kind of exercise do u do besides insanity?
  • KarateChicky
    KarateChicky Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You are totally inspirational! I'm on day 50 of round 1 of Insanity.... When will you start your round two?
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    Gosh you work fast! Amazing results with constant weight loss. I wonder what your plan is? Anyway..you look marvelous.
  • goody2shews
    goody2shews Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You are fabulous! Even at 220lbs you carried it well and were more evened out than a lot of people at that weight. You have done an amazing thing for yourself!

I don't see any stretch marks but, I'm sure to you it looks different. A lot of the times if they are not gigantic you can have laser correction done. Just a thought. I don't see anything but, if it bothers you it may be an option for you.

My husband told me when I was the same weight as you that he what he wanted for our next aniversary was for me to be sipping pina colada's on the beach in my bikini with him. Our anniversary is Feb. 14th. I don't think I will reach my goal weight but, now that I've seen you in a bikini at 165lbs I'm hopeful that it could happen for him. I have been averaging 8-10lbs a month. It could happen..right? lol

Congratulations! You are awesome!
  • davidsgirl145
    davidsgirl145 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    OMG Girl!!!!! You've Really come so far! you are for sure going to be ready soon!!!!! You actually look super cute in the bikini right now! Work it! :D
  • simplyshrinking
    simplyshrinking Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You are totally inspirational! I'm on day 50 of round 1 of Insanity.... When will you start your round two?

I started Round 2 December 12th. ) I'm on the third week as of now. First round was successful. I lost 25 pounds (10 pounds first month, 15 second month) Good luck on Insanity!
  • simplyshrinking
    simplyshrinking Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You are fabulous! Even at 220lbs you carried it well and were more evened out than a lot of people at that weight. You have done an amazing thing for yourself!

I don't see any stretch marks but, I'm sure to you it looks different. A lot of the times if they are not gigantic you can have laser correction done. Just a thought. I don't see anything but, if it bothers you it may be an option for you.

My husband told me when I was the same weight as you that he what he wanted for our next aniversary was for me to be sipping pina colada's on the beach in my bikini with him. Our anniversary is Feb. 14th. I don't think I will reach my goal weight but, now that I've seen you in a bikini at 165lbs I'm hopeful that it could happen for him. I have been averaging 8-10lbs a month. It could happen..right? lol

Congratulations! You are awesome!

Yes, it can! At 220, I NEVER thought I'd be in a bikini.... You can do it as well. 8-10 pounds a month is PERFECT. I lost about 8-9 pounds per month. Though, in November I lost 15 pounds since I was doing Insanity (the second month is a butt kicker haha:laugh: )
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    This is truly inspirational, thanks for sharing!!
  • amariecruz89
    amariecruz89 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Great job! Its so encouraging! I was 220 in January. I am now 205. I have been eating better and working out on my own as well as doing Insanity with a few friends. The weight loss has slowed down a little, which can be really frustrating BUT I know I am doing everything I can to eat right and exercise. I just need to be patient in the process.
  • BorgieMN
    BorgieMN Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Looking great!!!
  • SDHudgins1976
    Options
    stretch marks = battle scars .... battles which you have conquered, and you're gonna win the war! (though like many have stated I can't see them!)

Keep it up!!!
  • tigerleelee
    tigerleelee Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow so amazing girl. Keep it up! You have great goals. I'm trying to get back on the wagon. I've gained and I need to get back in the zone.
  • ShanaDeanie
    Options
    I joined MFP on February 26th, 2013 and since then I have lost 5lbs. I started at 231lbs and have a similar body type to you, and to see how great you look at your current weight gives me the motivation and makes me happy to know that I too can look like you in weight wise. This is my LAST attempt to lose weight, and I am not stopping until I succeed.
  • NJL13500
    NJL13500 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    <
    I'm almost bikini ready too. :-) Have gone from 232 pounds to 130. Still have some tummy toning to do.

You should be really proud. You look great!!
  • sarahbakerkipper
    Options
    I am at your starting weight now. You and so many like you give me inspiration to keep me going! I can't wait to look like you!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    You look great.
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. You look fine already so you'll be dynamite in 7 months!
  • MamasGirl73
    MamasGirl73 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You have done an amazing job! You deserve that cruise!
  • Evachiquita
    Evachiquita Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Congrats on the amazing transformation. Also, thanks for the inspiration! Working over the next 4-6 weeks to get my body bikini ready, too!
  • mrs_joshica
    mrs_joshica Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Not almost! You may not be @ GW, but what a difference! WTG!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!