oh... my... gracious... can't ... stop.... laughing....

Options

Replies

• banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    I always wondered why cats like fish so much, I mean, they hate water, how do they even know what fish tastes like? Why would they like it so much if they hate water? Maybe it's similar to me with Chinese food, I know I shouldn't eat it, which is why I want it so badly.

Banks this has nothing to do with the conversation, but I just have to say that every time you post I crack up at you in that superman pic. LOL !! :laugh: :laugh: You rock bro...

My mind is just plain twisted is all. and I'm usually so exhausted from doing my wife's evil deeds :yawn: that I can't do anything more then make bad jokes and defame myself and others.:bigsmile:

But hey, my goal is to make someone smile every day, granted, I try to make it be me, but if it's someone else, I'm good with that too. :drinker:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    I'm smiling! I'm smiling!!! I love these funnies! It's a great way to start my day as I am logging and doing work junk online, click back and forth, do the dishes, click some more, log in my day, get a shower, drink some coffee, ready to start my day...it's great! Thanks!
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    I'm smiling! I'm smiling!!! I love these funnies! It's a great way to start my day as I am logging and doing work junk online, click back and forth, do the dishes, click some more, log in my day, get a shower, drink some coffee, ready to start my day...it's great! Thanks!

sounds like quite the routine. Mine is hit the snooze like TWENTY times..then finally get up and going.. Drink my ten pots of coffee ( lol!) ..change diapers, burp babies,teach kids their school, and sit here on MFP ..all before 7:30 am...how exciting!
  • LML79
    Options
    And then see what happens to me? I quote the wrong person. I need more coffee LOL
  • LML79
    Options
    oh wait.. no I didnt......... wow........... that's all I can say........ I need to go back to bed
  • BlackBeltLJ
    BlackBeltLJ Posts: 190
    Options
    just remember that the opposite of laughing is crying and the world is a much better place with laughter than with tears.:laugh:
  • NurseBarb
    NurseBarb Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    These are great! I love them! You can make your own on http://icanhascheezburger.com/

Some of them will make you laugh til you cry!
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options

Don't worry Ty, I don't think it'll go after YOUR baloney!! :laugh: :laugh:

:noway:

Reason # 1 why I'm afraid to go to sleep these days.. I'm gone for 5 hours and Tami posts something like THIS... :laugh: :laugh:
  • ty_bradley01
    ty_bradley01 Posts: 321
    Options

Reason # 1 why I'm afraid to go to sleep these days.. I'm gone for 5 hours and Tami posts something like THIS... :laugh: :laugh:

I know right!

-we all love you though Tami :bigsmile:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:
    Oh wow, I can't decide which made me laugh more...the picture or the conversation that followed.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

I know right!

Yes, yes! You all love me like you love a headache, or a stick in the eye...or the plague!!! :sad: :sad:
  • Manda86
    Options
    I love you like I love sharp cheddar, Tam...

that's a LOT.
  • ty_bradley01
    Options

I know right!

Yes, yes! You all love me like you love a headache, or a stick in the eye...or the plague!!! :sad: :sad:

aww :ohwell: I love you more than that silly...at least as much as my fav running shoes! haha jk! :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Wow sharp cheddar and stinky running shoes....luvverly!!!!!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    lmao! I love it
  • Manda86
    Options
    HEY,

food items rank preeeeetty high on my list, Tam...

I would totally go all Nigella here, but I have restraint.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Wow, and I thought my cats were scary! Yikes!!

Manda I love your new pic. Congratulations to you too. You make such an adorable couple. :happy: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    That cat kinda creeps me out. lol

Ty:bigsmile:

ahh Tami....i worry about you hun..lol

I'm harmless!! lol :wink:

Two goods ones!

The baloney comment & the harmless comment! :laugh:
  • ty_bradley01
    Options
    That cat kinda creeps me out. lol

Ty:bigsmile:

ahh Tami....i worry about you hun..lol

I'm harmless!! lol :wink:

Two goods ones!

The baloney comment & the harmless comment! :laugh:

Shannon - what's up w/ you?!?! No gutter gang posts lately? You feeling ok? :laugh:

...and i can't get that stupid bologna song outa my head! Thanks Tami !!! :grumble:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Shannon - what's up w/ you?!?! No gutter gang posts lately? You feeling ok? :laugh:

...and i can't get that stupid bologna song outa my head! Thanks Tami !!! :grumble:

I like to bring a little bit of gutter to all the threads. :blushing: