Help

Options
Hello everyone.

I need help. I am not losing weight no matter what I do. Yesterday I lost a pound and a half and I seemingly gained it back today. And I ate really well!!

Can someone please tell me how to post my diary and look at it and give me advice? PLEASE ?????

Thanks.

Replies

• foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Settings/Diary Settings and make it public.
  • GoldenShah
    GoldenShah Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Are you drinking enough water? And are you doing at least 30mins of exercise a day? Your metabolism is key to losing weight and there are a number of ways to rev up your metabolism and start burning fat: Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day (water is used to help carry fat out of the body), keep moving (take the stairs, walk to the shops, etc.), get enough sleep, avoid stress (stress causes you to gain weight!), eat regularly (don't skip meals as your body goes into fat-storing mode) and get enough light (open your curtains first thing in the morning and open the window for some fresh air). Also avoid high sodium foods as they make you retain water. Try and weigh yourself just once a week as your weight will fluctuate by as much as a kg! Lastly, ensure you are getting enough protein. Best of luck!
  • Richelle73
    Richelle73 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My husband always told me I should eat 5 small meals, he told me it kicks up your metabolism. I never believed him until now. I always skipped breakfast and ate brunch at 10 or 11, maybe snacked and had a big healthy dinner. But I kept gaining. Now I eat breakfast, a snack, etc and I am loosing. I am taking this slow and soon will add an exercise. But eating more and more often, I have more energy and can think clearer and I think he was right! LOL I don't eat processed food or try to diet, just measure my food, or weigh it to have a correct portion size.
  • wendytobin
    wendytobin Posts: 208
    Options
    drink plenty of water, and get your minimum exercise in everyday.

do not worry what the scales say today compared to yesterday. yesterday my weigh in day i had lost 4.2lbs, today i had gained 3lbs, this does not worry me, i weigh everyday but only have 1 day where i record that matters. the body fluctuates so much each day.
  • delilah328
    delilah328 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ok, thanks so much. I made my profile public. I exercise at least 30 minutes a day, 6 days a week. I am almost always within my calories or just under. I will try and drink more water but I drink about 4 glasses a day already.