I'm a serial MFP-Quitter

Options
13»

Replies

• Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Me too man! When i got it, im on fire, when i dont it all falls to ****.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    The title of this thread is so depressing and demotivating. :cry: And then, as if that wasn't bad enough, I find out that I don't meet any of the requirements for a good friend. :brokenheart: Oh well. :ohwell: Good luck and I hope it all works out for you this time! :drinker:
  • lilacinfinity
    lilacinfinity Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    The title of this thread is so depressing and demotivating. :cry: And then, as if that wasn't bad enough, I find out that I don't meet any of the requirements for a good friend. :brokenheart: Oh well. :ohwell: Good luck and I hope it all works out for you this time! :drinker:

Thanks, I hope it does too.
    I'm exercising better this time, which is really helping to curb my mid-afternoon munchies. :drinker:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options

Thanks, I hope it does too.
    I'm exercising better this time, which is really helping to curb my mid-afternoon munchies. :drinker:
    In other words you're tearing open wrappers instead of cutting them with scissors?:laugh:

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • lilacinfinity
    lilacinfinity Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hey! Sometimes those wrappers are quite a workout to get open. Ketchup sachets especially. :p
  • ShmareParks
    ShmareParks Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You sound awesome yet terrifying. :flowerforyou:

LOL - Yes, this!!! I want to be your friend because you're hilarious. :)
  • jenn_sullivan
    Options
    I am real too, I try to like the nice little mini comments on my status but they feel pretty empty to me
    I **** up too - a lot
    I give up and go to macds
    I outwardly say im ashamed but you know what sometimes I am not sometimes I just wanted the damn cheeseburger
    Sometimes I like being able to enjoy food and say if my bf doesnt mind my size, why should i, im gonna eat what the hell i want and enjoy it because life is too short othertimes I hate myself for being a flat blob and dream of being some super skinny celeb I never will, genreally I just want to be that bit fitter and am sure I can get there without being perfect at this diet and exercise thing 100% of the time.

gyms are boring and I dont care how many people tell me to join it ain't for me and won't work
    excerise video games are novel, novel is good, exercise dvds infront of the dvd mean I can pretend I can dance when I can't and there are no actually fit people there to judge. so I will do what i feel comfortable and people who tell me to do things I dont can stick it

so I have as much attitude as you and if you want to add me and make real person comments that would be cool and I will return the favour

my aim is just to get a bit better, if i can and be realistic at all times.

Again... awesome post! Love it!
  • jenn_sullivan
    Options
    You sound awesome.
    This is actually my THIRD account on here.
    I've never once had anyone who actually gave me any motivation and I just fell away from it and didn't have any reason to care.
    I don't WANT to be unfit forever, but I do want to have friends to go through it with and who actually talk and aren't just superficial comments.

I think this is my third account as well! Man, if quitting was an olympic sport, man, I would be killin' it!
  • jenn_sullivan
    Options
    What's the line on how long you last again? I'm good for $20.:laugh:

I'll see your $20, and raise you a peanutbutter cup.

Mmm....peanutbutter cup.