Newish!

Options
erinbug
erinbug Posts: 5 Member
Hi Everyone! I've been a member of this site for several months, but not very active in it and have just started to keep track of my food again, starting today. I have joined a competition in my home town called Biggest Winner. Works on the same premise as Biggest Loser and there's even a $5000 grand prize at the end. I have been doing that for the last 5.5 weeks. it's 8 weeks long. The exercise is Awesome and has given me so many ideas for when it's over. My biggest problem is self sabotage. I lost 8 lbs this last week and what have I done since - EAT! I wouldn't be surprised if by next Monday that I've gained most of it back..... UGH!
Any suggestions???

Replies

• Lea10
    Lea10 Posts: 22
    Options
    What exercise are you doing? god 8 pound in a week is great
  • Thumper88
    Thumper88 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello everyone! New here and just wanted to introduce myself!! Im Jessica, college student!! :) Hope to meet someone in the area to workout/walk/run/bike/whatever with!! :)
  • erinbug
    erinbug Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    What exercise are you doing? god 8 pound in a week is great

Hi! Well, with this competition I'm participating in, we are working out 4 days/week, for an hour. I then try to run or walk on the weekend. I was obviously consuming far less calories than I was expending - for a change :-)
  • Lea10
    Lea10 Posts: 22
    Options
    hiya! thats good! how many calories was u consuming a day? are you staying below your daily allowance
  • taralyne
    taralyne Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow, What are you doing to lose 8 punds in a week. I need to know that secret!!
  • lisa230684
    Options
    8lbs thats FAB !!! Im a newbee to this site so hoping to get food results myself, planing on going walking, horse riding and zumba dance classes every week which should be fun !

Good luck with your competition, sounds like your doing great !!!