Noob here.

Options
My name is Danielle :)

I am a married mother of a 13 month old little girl.

In Feb my weight was 191 (i have never been that heavy) and I had it, I have since then only lost 5 pounds but I am happy to say that I have kept the 5 pounds off which is hard for me to do. I have always been up and down with my weight.

My goal is to get to 150 but I would love to be around 135-140. I am 186 right now.

I want to be able to play with my daughter and not be tired 5 min later. I want to wear all the cute clothes girls my age wear. I would like to look good for my husband as well. I weigh more then he does right now. I feel as though my weight causes problems in areas of our relationship, even though he says it doesn't.

My big problem is soda, I LOVE soda. I have cut back a ton. I used to drink only soda, no water, tea. Right now I drink 1 small bottle a day and drink water / tea. We do not bring junk food into the house and we eat a lot of chicken.

I am ready for this, no matter how long it takes.

Replies

• DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I recommend adding drink mix packs (i.e. Crystal Light) to a 16 fl. oz. of water to help you drink more water. Good luck!
  • busyiam
    busyiam Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome, this place is awesome! We're here for you!
  • lds25
    lds25 Posts: 68
    Options
    Welcome Danielle! Its great to have you here. WTG onthe starting. You know what your weakness is and now yo are doing what u can to overcome it.
  • ashasm
    ashasm Posts: 35
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, I'm sure you'll find the motivation and support you need to toss that weight! :-)
    I'm 198.8, started off at 200, and we have the same goals (150, but I'de be happy to go down to 140 ;D)

Feel free to add me!
  • missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome, I think you'll love it here
  • mvl1014
    mvl1014 Posts: 531
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Great place with lots of answers to your questions already on the board. Just poke around or use the search feature and you'll find 'em.

Feel free to add me if you want a buddy. :)