How to combat thread nazis..

Options
jbutterflye
jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
We need to formulate a plan. Allied forces, where are you?

Replies

• kmorg22
    kmorg22 Posts: 180
    Options
    just break up......

but plz specifics?...the grammar thread nazis? the nazis with no sense of humor? the nazis who *over compensate* ? ...oh the list goes on lol

seriously I think people just need to chill out. your making the choice to read what your reading....don't blame the person because you read it.... where are your big boy pants?
  • kmorg22
    kmorg22 Posts: 180
    Options
    just break up......

but plz specifics?...the grammar thread nazis? the nazis with no sense of humor? the nazis who *over compensate* ? ...oh the list goes on lol

seriously I think people just need to chill out. your making the choice to read what your reading....don't blame the person because you read it.... where are your big boy pants?

disclaimer * this was not stated directly at the OP* - it was a generalized response :drinker: drink on!
  • jbutterflye
    Options

yes, every last dirty rotten one of em! we need to cleanse the population and purify the MFP race!!

Sorry, I only wear underroos.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    More is better than less because if stuff is not le… if there’s more less stuff than you might... you might want to have some more and your parents don’t let you because there’s only a little. But we want more! We want more! Like you really like it, you want more.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    I don't understand this at all. Except trivializing genocide, I guess? Not sure.
    With love,
    Burt
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    More is better than less because if stuff is not le… if there’s more less stuff than you might... you might want to have some more and your parents don’t let you because there’s only a little. But we want more! We want more! Like you really like it, you want more.

This makes me want cheesecake. This could also be because I want cheesecake.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options

More kettlebells?
  • jbutterflye
    Options
    A scapegoat! Of course... why didn't I think of that??

Any ideas for a scapegoat??
  • Angeloftheshore
    Angeloftheshore Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    We need to formulate a plan. Allied forces, where are you?

Love this!
  • Angeloftheshore
    Angeloftheshore Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    just break up......

And love this!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." -George Carlin
  • jbutterflye
    Options
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." -George Carlin

George Carlin is a god.
  • Davina_JH
    Davina_JH Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    ^This. Couldn't have said it better.
  • Fenomka
    Fenomka Posts: 103 Member
    Options

Um... Wut? O,o
  • lovelee79
    lovelee79 Posts: 362
    Options

^^ AT&T "Its not complicated" for the win!!! YES!!!!!!!!!
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options

But, can you do two things at once??
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Um. Lift heavy. Eat more than 1200 calories. Something like that.
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    One night stand
  • Mama_Jag
    Mama_Jag Posts: 474 Member
    Options

I follow you.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Well I tried educating on another thread in this vein. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/917951-i-don-t-like-the-op

Perhaps we can assign turns jumping into the "introduce yourself thread" with instructions on how the "block", "ignore","hide user" and other features can tailor the MFP experience for various levels of stick up the buttness. Without encroaching on the freedoms or lack of taste levels of others/or one's social standing?