Quick healthy Breakfast concoction on the go!?!?!?!?!?

Options
BEERRUNNER
BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
Whats shakin MFP!!??!?! I was on the run today on my way to work so I grabbed a couple of things from my fridge with the idea of making breakfast as soon as I got into the office.

I toasted an English muffin (really toasted as this big brown man likes it crunchy).
I put Guacamole and leftover bacon strips in this here sandwhich of sorts.

I washed that bad boy down with 2 cups of black coffee.............damn!:bigsmile:

DELICIOUS!!!!!!

Sooooooo what have you concocted on the fly MFP!?!?!?!?!:smile:

Replies

• Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    I hate mornings and I hate eating in the mornings even more so I usually just throw bunch of egg whites, and a scoop of peanut butter in with my whey and take it to go....Easy clean 400 cals
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Ohh and I use cold expresso rather then water or milk....adds to the taste and get's my bowels going in the morning :wink:
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    cottage cheese mixed with 1 scoop protein powder, 1/2 cup milk, 1 oz almonds, and a sliced banana
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    This morning i made quick steel cut oats and mixed in my leftover black berry sauce that i had used previously on pork chops.. also toast with strawberry jam. mmmmm... I was running late.. I was planning on a breakfast burrito.
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    This morning i made quick steel cut oats and mixed in my leftover black berry sauce that i had used previously on pork chops.. also toast with strawberry jam. mmmmm... I was running late.. I was planning on a breakfast burrito.

Nice way to improvizzzeee!!!sounds good!
  • Jennnifit
    Jennnifit Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    5 large scrambled egg white with 3 tbsp of fresh-like salsa. I usually pair that with a fruit, but decided on low-fat yogurt with organic chia seeds mixed in this morning. 295 cals. Felt good!
  • sblake204
    sblake204 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Plain non-fat greek yogurt add fruit (whatever's available) drizzle some honey, eat, and go!
  • caitypants86
    caitypants86 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I put about 3/4 cup frozen (yes frozen) wild blueberries on the bottom of a container, then a layer of vanilla greek yogurt (or whatever i have on hand), and then top it with Bob's Redmill Muesli and a tablespoon of ground chia seeds. By the time I get to work, the blueberries are thawed a bit but still cold - delicious and filling.
  • Richie2shoes
    Richie2shoes Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I do all my prep work on the weekends, so i have a couple fast & easy breakfasts I eat at work. I make whole wheat pancakes and freeze them in packs of two. I also fry turkey sausage lingks and freeze it in indivitdual servings. Pop the pancakes in the toaster, pop the sausage in the microwave and I'm good to go. i eat the pancakes with jelly instead of syrup. If I want to skip the sausage, I eat them with peanut butter and jelly.

I pre-chop peppers, onions and turkey bacon and pack it in ziplock bags. At work I dump a bag into a bowl, microwave it for a minute, scramble an egg into it and stir in 2 tbsp of shredded cheese, microwave for another minute and I have a 3 minute breakfast burrito.

My fall back is an english muffin with peanut butter and apple slices.
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    2 hardboiled eggs made from Sunday night. I'm a rebel. :smokin:
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    2 hardboiled eggs made from Sunday night. I'm a rebel. :smokin:

Nice protein though!!!!! Add a banana and youre golden!!!