new, turbo fire

Options
Hello! I am a 23 year old female. I have a 8 month daughter and gained almost 80 lb I am 120 pounds overweight or so. I weight 253 and I am 5'6. I just joined a beach body challenge, has anyone lost weight doing turbo fire?

Replies

• jessmart83
    jessmart83 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I am starting Turbo Fire on March 18. Thats when my 30 day shred is over. I am hoping for some good results.
  • EmmaLA16
    EmmaLA16 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I have turbo fire sitting there waiting for me to start it, I think I will start on the 18th too, shall we buddy up and spur each other on?
  • DivineDiva22
    DivineDiva22 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have been using Turbo Fire and I LOVE it! Check out DivaSlimsDown on youtube. She was my inspiration. I have lost weight but mostly I've toned up in a snap. A lot of people can tell too!!! I've also been doing her HIIT workouts and let me just say that I have knocked off almost 2 minutes on my 1.5 military run time in 2 months which is awesome. I totally give TurboFire 5 thumbs up! It's so much fun once you get passed the initial phase of learning the way she teaches. I recommend doing the Fire Starter class a couple of times before jumping into it. They messed up mailing our order so my husband and I ended up doing the Fire Starter class for about 3 weeks but it worked in our favor because by the time we got the order we were pros! I love going to Chalenes House (you'll get it when you start doing the workouts)!
  • Ashleysh22
    Ashleysh22 Posts: 209
    Options
    I am starting sunday! I did it before and lost 7 inches! this time I bought weighted gloves so I can really focus on toning! I am putting together a facebook group for people starting on the 10th! soo excited! I hope you love it as much as I do!
  • Gimarie_sud
    Gimarie_sud Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies for all the replying! Congratulations everyone on there commitment and weigh loss. I was thinking to create a FB private group for support. Are any of u interested on posting how was ur workout that day, water intake, nutrition??
  • Gimarie_sud
    Options
    Holy ! Divaslimsdown is my new motivation too!!!
  • Gimarie_sud
    Options
    I have to lose 130 lb :/
  • Antonia2501
    Antonia2501 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I love turbo fire! I am currently on week 7. I have not been as consistant as I would like and I have to get back on track. Feel free to add me :)