Hi I'm new!

Options
Just signed up as I'm about to embark on my millionth diet or healthy eating plan hope I can make it last longer than a week or two. So far I like the calorie count etc they have set out for me here. I eat when I'm happy and I also eat when I'm sad - so since I'm always either one or the other I eat a lot. So I really am very hopeful that I can stick with it this time - I love the message board idea. Great - good luck everyone. Elbiba.

Replies

• __RANDY__
    __RANDY__ Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    good luck, I won't bother to add you since i'll just have to delete you in a few weeks when you go inactive.
  • Soontobethinlindsay
    Options
    Hi, I eat me feelings as well. I log on everyday and I sent you a friend request, that goes to anyone else out there too!
  • JasmineReeseII
    Options
    Wow, that was harsh, Randy. To the poster, you're going to do fine. I hope you'll keep it up.
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. I have no problems giving someone a chance. Lots of people have the same issues you do and find a way to be successful. Maybe MFP is the way you do it. :)
  • Apples38
    Apples38 Posts: 54
    Options
    Feel free to add me, this is a great app and people on here are extremely motivational x
  • Mich3ll36
    Mich3ll36 Posts: 96
    Options
    good luck, I won't bother to add you since i'll just have to delete you in a few weeks when you go inactive.

Wow.. lets not be supportive... sigh.

WELCOME!!! Add me if you'd like.
  • elbiba
    elbiba Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks everybody for your welcome and support. It is so encouraging when positive people say " welcome - sure you can try again and succeed." Love you all.:smile::happy: