Random NSVs

Options
been2boston
been2boston Posts: 100 Member
Over the last few weeks especially, I've had these wonderful NSVs. I don't want to share them on FB- don't get me wrong, my friends are very supportive- but I just don't want to be "that person". Anyway, read or don't, I wanted to put them down in writing. :-)

-Buying size 12s! I have never ever bought size 12s.
-Buying pants and shirts in Large and not Extra Large.
-Actually being able to do the running part in C25K on the treadmill.
-Doing a brand new exercise video, and not having to follow the "easy modifications" girl
-And making it through the whole 45 minute video!
-Trying rock climbing, and not thinking "it's because I'm so fat" when I fell- and having fun!
-Realizing that I looked better in a bathing suit than my (perpetually thinner than me even after 4 kids) sister.
-Aching after a workout and thinking "this is awesome" instead of "ugh, why?"

Thanks for reading!

Replies

• Aymzc
    Aymzc Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    This is a brilliant achievement, well done. :)
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Those are wonderful NSV's! I'm so happy for you! You're doing amazing my friend!! :flowerforyou:
  • catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Those are all fantastic!!!! Way to go did you see this list! not one or two things here!!! So happy for you!
  • morticiamom
    morticiamom Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, those are all amazing!
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    This really made me smile- I love reading about peoples achievements that aren't related to the scales! Well done you :)
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I especially love the one about your sister...as much as we know we shouldn't compare ourselves to other people, it;s such a human thing to do! GReat work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!