Looking for friends. 24, trying to be happy and healthy.

Options
Hi, I'm soon to be 24 and want to end my 3 year journey and become happy and healthy during 2013. I tried to get my friend who wants to loose weight on here but she is not yet ready to put in the work necessary to do this.
I am looking for people who would want to be friends with me on here. It would be really motivating just to see that people are doing what I'm doing.
I log in everyday and I promise to be positive.
/Malin

Replies

• NicholeElizabeth92
    NicholeElizabeth92 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    everyone and anyone is more then welcome to add me.
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 years old too, I'll add you :)
  • katierik
    katierik Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    23 here :)
  • Nikita1621
    Nikita1621 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have also been looking for some more friends. I will add anyone who wants to share or needs some positivity and encouragement! Lifetime fitness can be a long, hard and frustrating journey but it is so very rewarding. I have also noticed that there are some great workouts and recipies that people share on these forums.
  • AllAboutThatTreble
    AllAboutThatTreble Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    23, also looking for friends! Feel free to add me :-)
  • hrvatska17
    hrvatska17 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, you can add me! I have a friend in the exact same position as yours hehe!
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I'll help bump the topic up but looks like I'm too old, good luck to you all!
  • camillerivera
    Options
    I'll help bump the topic up but looks like I'm too old, good luck to you all!

hahah silly! just say Hi, lets all pretend i am "23" right now lol.
  • camillerivera
    Options
    I only have one best friend out of two who is trying to get fit as well. I mean she doesnt need to lose weight but tone up which is kind of frustrating LOL.

You may add me and everyone else :) I could always need some and more friends on here!
  • jrr0192
    jrr0192 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm 21, happy for any encouragement and friends, also happy to try and help and motivate any one else where i can :)! xx