I am so SIKED!!!

Options
I'm not really supposed to be doing this at work, but I am so excited, I can't help it. I have told everyone about my workout program, and have actually had some people ask me questions about where to find the website and what I am supposed to do. I have actually logged on (and am keeping the screen minimized so that I don't forget anything) and shown them my progress!!

I came into to work ready to workout and tried not to overdo it, but I actually burned alot less calories than I normally do. Which for me, is a good thing... considering I am working on my diet, and I was burning more than I was putting in. I am currently enjoying my lunch (which I hardly ever do!) - Lasagna! But I'm still working... I am a workaholic! I just wanted to jump on here and thank everyone that has replied back with encouraging thoughts, words, and prayers. Gotta go... Moe:heart:

Replies

• malonajackson
    Options
    I'm not really supposed to be doing this at work, but I am so excited, I can't help it. I have told everyone about my workout program, and have actually had some people ask me questions about where to find the website and what I am supposed to do. I have actually logged on (and am keeping the screen minimized so that I don't forget anything) and shown them my progress!!

I came into to work ready to workout and tried not to overdo it, but I actually burned alot less calories than I normally do. Which for me, is a good thing... considering I am working on my diet, and I was burning more than I was putting in. I am currently enjoying my lunch (which I hardly ever do!) - Lasagna! But I'm still working... I am a workaholic! I just wanted to jump on here and thank everyone that has replied back with encouraging thoughts, words, and prayers. Gotta go... Moe:heart:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Moe, you sound so happy. keep it up and don't get fired.
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Bravo Moe! Keep in touch, Fat Dancer